#1 June 22nd, 2004 09:50 PM

gabrielle

Hey fellas - from Gabrielle!

Hi there guys!

Remember me? I had my second shoot out earlier this year. Was thinking about doing another one sometime soonish... You want more? wink

Anyway, I wanted to get some input about what you guys want me to do! Anything and everything - I'll do it for you!

Luv
Gabrielle

#2 June 22nd, 2004 10:56 PM

savagejo

Re: Hey fellas - from Gabrielle!

gabrielle wrote:

Anyway, I wanted to get some input about what you guys want me to do! Anything and everything - I'll do it for you!

Having just reviewed your prior folios I saw that self play was a common (and welcome) element. Perhaps you could step that up a notch?

#3 June 24th, 2004 10:39 AM

soneil

savagejo wrote:

Having just reviewed your prior folios I saw that self play was a common (and welcome) element. Perhaps you could step that up a notch?

Sounds good to me. (PS: I love your butt.)

#4 June 24th, 2004 10:52 AM

djdanafc

Its difficult to tell you what to do Gabrielle, you seem so natural and at ease in front of the camera. What you have done so far on the site on your own is fantastic. Personally I'd like to see you do a water based shoot (shower/bath/beach/pool etc) or a duet with another girl who is similarly full of character as yourself and who of course you get along with!

Well anyway nice of you to pop in, I should remind you that you are of course very beautiful and have a fantastic body but you have that something extra as well, something I can't quite describe in words but which means you stand out and continue to be a favourite of mine. Hope you're having a happy/fun/interesting time, enjoying yourself and please write again soon.

The DJ

#5 June 24th, 2004 05:19 PM

ozphotoguy

Hi Gabrielle

I suggest you think of shoot either just after dawn or just before sunset.  The light has more exciting properties at those times.  As photography is the capture of  light, you can use this directional light to create highlights and shadows to shape and show your body in new ways.  Contact me if you would like some more ideas or help.

Dave

#6 June 27th, 2004 11:02 AM

eagler

gabrielle wrote:

Hi there guys!

Remember me? I had my second shoot out earlier this year. Was thinking about doing another one sometime soonish... You want more? wink

Luv
Gabrielle

I would love you to do a video along the same lines as "Stripped 2" by Dandy.

Board footer