#1 December 10th, 2017 09:56 AM

ashmedi

Annalise - June 15, 2012

Hey Ivy_Jean <
On the weekend I was just browsing around and in my somewhat limited d-base of ISM contributors who also did BA I checked the profile for Annalise who according to my info is the contributor of BA #3623...
The profile for Annalise does not have a BA x-ref banner and now I am confused...

Is the banner missing in error?
or is my info in error?  If yes to this question, can you tell me the correct profile name for 3623, and whether Annalise contributed to BA?

Please and Thanks   xoxo

Last edited by ashmedi (December 10th, 2017 11:49 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 December 11th, 2017 08:56 AM

Ivy_Jean

Re: Annalise - June 15, 2012

Hello Ashmedi,

I think perhaps it's that your spelling is off? Annalice with a C is, in fact, BA# 3623 and there is a banner link on her profile.

Annalise with an S has no contributed to BA.

Thanks smile

~ ISM Editor ~

#3 December 11th, 2017 09:41 AM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean wrote:

Hello Ashmedi,

I think perhaps it's that your spelling is off? Annalice with a C is, in fact, BA# 3623 and there is a banner link on her profile.

Annalise with an S has no contributed to BA.

Thanks smile

Thanks Ivy_Jean <3  Well, that certainly explains my faux pas, and when I noticed, it never crossed my mind it might be spelled with a C... I did think it might be a spelling error on my part, but after looking for Annalise with a single N instead of a double, I apparently stopped thinking wink
Thanks again, very much appreciated  xoxoxo

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 December 12th, 2017 05:06 AM

ashmedi

LOL  This has to be a very "happy coincidence" as Sheldon would say...  wink

I just noticed that Annalice has a reload due next Saturday, 
and that pleases me as I had been lamenting the fact that she only had one folio smile

Hoping your world is treating you well Ivy_Jean  xoxo

Board footer