#1 July 27th, 2004 11:42 PM

Naomi

naomi saying hello

Bonjour mon amie!
Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself a little. I have very much enjoyed both of the shoots that I have done so far! Before this I had no experience in naked art, but now i feel like i could do it with my eyes closed! I am keen to do a video, maybe another solo or duet. I'm racking my brain trying to think of some creative erotic themes for my next folio. I recently completed a duet with a very special (male) friend of mine, my boyfriend! Shooting with someone you love is twice the fun and hopefully you enjoy the shoot twice as much!

Aurevoir

#2 July 28th, 2004 06:24 PM

alexis

Re: naomi saying hello

Naomi wrote:

Bonjour mon amie!
Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself a little. I have very much enjoyed both of the shoots that I have done so far! Before this I had no experience in naked art, but now i feel like i could do it with my eyes closed! I am keen to do a video, maybe another solo or duet. I'm racking my brain trying to think of some creative erotic themes for my next folio. I recently completed a duet with a very special (male) friend of mine, my boyfriend! Shooting with someone you love is twice the fun and hopefully you enjoy the shoot twice as much!

Aurevoir

g'day naomi, lovely to 'meet' you.  i've done three folios for ISM (only one online so far), and it gets more and more fun each time!  were you nervous when you picked up the camera and took those first few shots?

anyhow, i must go check out your work...  thanks for saying hello here, the guys here always appreciate us ladies dropping a line wink

cheers,

-A smile

#3 July 29th, 2004 03:46 AM

Belgareth

Naomi wrote:

Bonjour mon amie!

Aurevoir

Bonjour Naomi,
I love the wonderful sense of humour in all of your shoots and you are obviously enjoying yourself. Please don't try the next one with your eyes closed, I'd hate you to lose the camera and, even worse, we wouldn't be able to see those lovely eyes.

A bientot

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 July 29th, 2004 07:10 AM

1cheratu5

alexis wrote:

i've done three folios for ISM (only one online so far)

Any news on when the next two will be online?

Any teasers for us?

#5 July 29th, 2004 04:54 PM

alexis

1cheratu5 wrote:

Any news on when the next two will be online?

Any teasers for us?

1. nope, that's Head's job.

2. nah, I'd prefer to keep you in complete suspense... that and I can't be bothered finding a sample image (yes, i'm lazy!)..

Board footer