#1 June 26th, 2004 10:38 AM

soneil

Tags and Mirrors

First, let me say I am an avid fan of the site and the girls that have the moxie to bare all here so please no flaming.

That being said, two things that tend to 'ruin' an otherwise great photo for me...

1. Dirty mirrors. I have noticed that a large majority of the pictures taken using a mirror, are done without first cleaning the mirror.

2. Garment Tags... what else is there to say.

Just my two cents.

SONeil.

#2 June 28th, 2004 12:05 PM

alexis

Re: Tags and Mirrors

soneil wrote:

1. Dirty mirrors. I have noticed that a large majority of the pictures taken using a mirror, are done without first cleaning the mirror.

2. Garment Tags... what else is there to say.

Do you mean garment tags that are poking out of someone's jumper, or brand new garments in the background? (I assume you mean the former and not the latter.)  Personally, I'm one of those people that's always having friends tuck my tags in, because I have really long hair which often tucks itself into my jumpers - when I pull the hair out from my jumper, the tag pokes out as well.  Then again, I've been known to wear items back to front and inside out so I can't really criticise on the issue tongue

Thankfully I haven't made that (back-to-front) mistake with a G-string as yet! wink

I think the mirrors, while becoming an increasingly common theme on the site, can add character when they have junk and muck on them.  Especially little photo stickers and the like.  But I can agree with your point if they are too dirty to actually reflect a clear image..

...nonetheless if they were spotless it would probably remind me of a hospital, or something.  I'd rather them be a little knocked around than almost sterilised in appearance.

#3 June 29th, 2004 12:05 PM

catrina

LOL That's interesting actually, as i hadn't thought of either of those issues. Hope my tags weren't sticking out!!

#4 June 29th, 2004 05:38 PM

terryb45

It is funny how somethings bug some people and not others, I don't think I had even noticed. However I do like the pictures where the girls are completely natural and the backgrounds don't look overly set up. I think the charm comes from imaginig the girl just picking up the camera and shooting. It is rare to see such sponteneity on other picture sites and I hope that the girls never feel pressured to be anything other than themselves.

#5 July 3rd, 2004 04:01 AM

Belgareth

catrina wrote:

LOL That's interesting actually, as i hadn't thought of either of those issues. Hope my tags weren't sticking out!!

I don't remember any of your tags sticking out Catrina - one or two other things may be - but no tags ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer