#1 September 25th, 2005 01:35 AM

Belgareth

Problems at t'mill

Sorry I haven't been around much but I just moved home and our friendly Telephone Company have been doing a very good job of completely screwing things up for me. I still haven't got my own connection back to the Net and I'm trying to catch up on all that I've missed by borrowing any available connections from my friends. I hope to be back on line (in my own right) by early October.

I am suffering serious withdrawal symptoms, through lack of ISM ladies and the forum. It is now getting quite worrying, I can think clearly, my hands don't shake and I have frogotten when I last broke out in a cold sweat!!!!!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 September 25th, 2005 03:42 AM

milestones

Re: Problems at t'mill

Mr B,

The best thing about being offline is that you've got catching up to do...lotsa stuff to peruse, every cloud...innit.

Anyhoo...I'm glad it isn't just me who develops strange facial twitches and a sudden inclination towards turets in the most inconvenient of places if I haven't had my daily dose of ISM. I truly, dearly love this site for its honesty and for the control that the models have, I can't think of a more mature forum for enjoying the wonder of the female form, not the plastic, soft focus version but the real, the every day, the normal and the extraordinary, the ying and the yang of femininity. I doff my cap to both the contributors and the editors of this wonderful place in the ether.

Thanks for this glorious virtual world,

Dac

Belgareth wrote:

Sorry I haven't been around much but I just moved home and our friendly Telephone Company have been doing a very good job of completely screwing things up for me. I still haven't got my own connection back to the Net and I'm trying to catch up on all that I've missed by borrowing any available connections from my friends. I hope to be back on line (in my own right) by early October.

I am suffering serious withdrawal symptoms, through lack of ISM ladies and the forum. It is now getting quite worrying, I can think clearly, my hands don't shake and I have frogotten when I last broke out in a cold sweat!!!!!

Television, drug of the nation, breeding ignorance and bleeding radiation.

#3 September 28th, 2005 03:06 AM

zille

Good luck getting everything settled, Belgareth!  smile

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#4 September 30th, 2005 03:21 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

Good luck getting everything settled, Belgareth!  smile

WooHoo, I'm back again, full time!

God, that was a painful interlude. It's one thing to have to miss out on ISM because of personal commitments but it's another thing entirely to be forced into a state of image and forum celibacy!

I'm still trying to catch up on all of the forum threads but one I must comment upon immediately is Zille's short and curlies.

Zille you have a beautiful body and, in my eyes, it is enhanced when in it's totally naked state, except of course for the permanent pubic inferences. All I can say is keep your razor sharp as sharp as your wit and your pubes as soft and sweet as your personality.

#5 September 30th, 2005 11:20 AM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

WooHoo, I'm back again, full time!

I'm still trying to catch up on all of the forum threads but one I must comment upon immediately is Zille's short and curlies.

>>>>  Snipped for brevity  <<<<.

Which reminds me,  I gotta question for ya, Bel.  On the radio today,  I heard an ad for a furniture store that claims to carry only English made furniture.  One of the items they were hawking was the Hyptnobed. 

Does this mean I can be a Hyptno-mattress and while Zille and Liandra are doing their thing,  I can hyptnotize them into doing kinky and perverted acts?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#6 September 30th, 2005 03:46 PM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

Which reminds me,  I gotta question for ya, Bel.  On the radio today,  I heard an ad for a furniture store that claims to carry only English made furniture.  One of the items they were hawking was the Hyptnobed. 

Does this mean I can be a Hyptno-mattress and while Zille and Liandra are doing their thing,  I can hyptnotize them into doing kinky and perverted acts?

Nice thought fella but, if most UK products are anything to go by, it will only work in the confines of this small island!

On the wider issue, what makes you think that you have to hypnotise the two ladies to persuade them to do such things? Me thinks that they both have some cute kinky tendancies already ;-)
Not sure about the perverted aspect though.

Board footer