#1 September 15th, 2005 06:21 AM

zille

My short-n-curlies...

So what did all ya'll think of my pubes???  I grew them in just for you guys!  (And then shaved 'em off for -- again -- you guys!)

I'm pleased with the folio over-all, but I was bummed that although I sent in pictures of me smiling -- as per ISM Imperative #1A -- but none got used!  sad

Maybe I should post one up here...?

(Wow  -- this one one of my deeper posts!  Tune in next time for my post on Theoretical Physics!)

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#2 September 15th, 2005 08:08 AM

jayhammer

Re: My short-n-curlies...

Zille I liked your short and curlies, and all the rest of ya!! I think you should let it all grow out and do another folio what do you think?,  thats just my preference, shaved,  unshaved, or anywhere in the middle you always look good!!

#3 September 15th, 2005 09:10 AM

jayhammer

Still looking foward to the third installment of your video the one where you lotion up!! Hopefully Shannon has that video ready to post soon!! thanks again Zille for sharing.

#4 September 27th, 2005 01:55 AM

SCSIgirl

zille wrote:

So what did all ya'll think of my pubes???  I grew them in just for you guys!  (And then shaved 'em off for -- again -- you guys!)

I'm pleased with the folio over-all, but I was bummed that although I sent in pictures of me smiling -- as per ISM Imperative #1A -- but none got used!  sad

(Wow  -- this one one of my deeper posts!  Tune in next time for my post on Theoretical Physics!)

I think you should have saved those curlies.  We could bronze them and mount them over the Golden Gate.  Ships passing under would be required to sound their horns.  "This is a testament to America's finest!  Pay homage all ye who pass here!"

And as long as I'm being "over the top" here,  I will start the movement to build a "Colossus of Zille" to be mounted at the Golden Gate.  With one foot in Marin and the other in SF and completely disrobed,  would inspire travelers the world over.

I love ya, Z,  short permanent curlies and all.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#5 September 27th, 2005 11:47 AM

jdudley76

With or without your curlies, "Yummy!" is the first word that pops to mind. ;o)

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#6 September 28th, 2005 02:57 AM

zille

SCSIgirl wrote:

And as long as I'm being "over the top" here,  I will start the movement to build a "Colossus of Zille" to be mounted at the Golden Gate.  With one foot in Marin and the other in SF and completely disrobed,  would inspire travelers the world over.

I love ya, Z,  short permanent curlies and all.

Hehehe -- Well, *I* think it's a great idea -- let's see if Mayor Newsom goes for it!

I've done full-body plaster casting before, so I'm all set to model for the statue!

#7 September 28th, 2005 03:02 AM

zille

anna4amy wrote:

Hi zille,  I've only been with ISM for a week. I've downloaded all your pics & videos. You look great! and when I looked at your profile and read your 30, I couldn't believe it. To be so attractive AND look 10 years younger than you really are, thats fabulous.
   I prefer shaved, but it was really nice to watch you shaving.The Mount of Venus isn't much praised, but I think they look lovely, even if their really prominent, and you couldn't get much more prominent than the  "Colossus of Zille" The soon to be constructed iconic symbol of civic pride:)

Funny you should mention theoretical physics. I find it really interesting. If you ever want to know why linear time is a human notion and doesn't really exist, just ask.

Hi!  Thanks for all your kind words!

Yes, I think my mons is what the Victorians would have called "plump," which seemed to be a real compliment for them:  plump mons meant a lusty woman!

I am not surprised at all that linear time is a human construct -- I would go so far to say it is an adult notion as well:  that as children we do not particularly experience time linear-ly and we have to be taught to do so...

#8 September 28th, 2005 11:21 AM

fi
Administrator

zille wrote:

Hey there Zille...

I have to say, I for one loved your folio for it's gorgeous lighting and composition.  You sure do give good photo.  And that sparkling clean bathroom - can you & your cleaning products come around to my place? 

zille wrote:

Mea Culpa.  It's not that we don't like you smiling, it was more a mood thing - I am a sucker for sultry vixen types.  This is why I shouldn't be allowed to direct films, they would all end up looking like Hitchcock/David Lynch ripoffs.  And you would kick Janet Leigh's arse in a Psycho shower scene remake.

Board footer