#1 August 30th, 2005 01:46 PM

cle

Strawberry and Cle are back

Hi everybody,

the special people at ISM have just informed me that a video that Strawberry and I did a short while ago is soon to be up on the site!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

We got a little chilling building a snowman for you last time, but we had too much fun to really care about the cold, lol, and this time we will get a little wet and a little public for you!!!!! Let's just say it involves my car..... the one I crashed so many times, lol.....

So I can't wait for you all to see the new video and stills, and I'm not sure if there are anymore new folios of me around, I do vaguely remember doing one all pretty in white..... I wonder where that one has gone!!!!!

Looking forward to chatting some more in the forums smile

love Cle xxxxx

#2 August 30th, 2005 09:25 PM

tj_jeeper

Re: Strawberry and Cle are back

Hi Cle,

I can't wait to see you and Strawberry together again.  You make a great team.  I'm sure everyone will love it.

Do you have any other series planned?

Thanks,
TJ

#3 August 30th, 2005 10:03 PM

cle

No Tj, no other series planned as yet, do you think I should though If so, what would you suggest wink

#4 August 30th, 2005 10:45 PM

tj_jeeper

Cle,
Without question, I would love to see more.  I’m look forward to your new series with Strawberry.  Your previous series have been exciting and erotic.  My favorite was your mirror series, bits.  However, I love all of the outdoor folios.  You seem so comfortable with your body outside, even when it’s freezing cold!

As to what should you do, that’s a very good question?  Any thing outside would preferable.  Do you have any hobbies/sports that would go well with a series?  I believe you said you loved to swim, but I’m not sure how you could photograph that.  I guess anything that shows/reflects who you are would be great.  What ever you do, please include plenty of photos of your beautiful face and intoxicating eyes.
Thanks,
TJ

#5 September 1st, 2005 10:47 PM

MrPicMe

cle wrote:

No Tj, no other series planned as yet, do you think I should though If so, what would you suggest wink

CLE! I've missed you. Do a set in a hot air balloon. That way we all can get high just at the sight of you!!

#6 September 3rd, 2005 05:20 PM

cle

ah hehehehehehe

mr picme, you are funny big_smile Hot air balloon hey? What a fabulous idea..... do you think I'd get a little cold up there?

By the way thankyou so much tj, what a sweetie you are, I promise that if  do anymore folios I will include plenty of face pics smile

I really love mr picme's idea for a hot air balloon set, so what do other people think? any crazy or sexy kind of themes/places that us girls can do for you? I'm sure that this question has been put forward to you all many many times, and I'm sure that you often contemplate it too smile

So how abouts letting me know what you would like to see me do, and I'll see what I can do? And by the way, I am doing a beautiful agony, so stay tuned for that!!!!!

luv Cle xxxxx

#7 September 5th, 2005 01:19 AM

tj_jeeper

I'd have to agree with MrPicMe, the hot air ballon is a great suggestion.  I'll see if I can come up with any other ideas, but that may be hard to top.  :-)
TJ

#8 September 5th, 2005 04:36 AM

jayhammer

Strawberry and cle together damn!! sounds hot! Hi Cle I joined the site after you had posted most of your folios but I went back and looked and your awesome hope to get to know you better as time goes by.

#9 September 7th, 2005 08:40 AM

jayhammer

Hi Cle I have been a member of ISM since March 05 so I haven't witnessed all your folios as they have come out, ( that is my favorite time to see them) but I saw your new one today with Axel. Very erotic folio!! I like many different pics like number 90, and 111 and 32 and 28 and I could go on and on, you are one beautiful woman and it apperas that you have a very  fun and cool personality as well. I have been reading your posts recently in the forum I thinks this really adds to how we look at the folios. Thank you for sharing your fun moments with your friend that lucky devil!  Oh and by the way when you said you were going to do a folio with strawberry, was that a play on words becuase you were doing this folio with a strawberry weren't you? Take care and keep em coming. I have to add comments on several more that I loved 85 cause I want to be that strawberry, 34 because I love pics with sexy bras, 48 cause you look like you were jsut satisfied beyond beleif good feeling I am sure!! and number 7 jsut because you look so cute in it. Thanks again big fan Brad

#10 September 16th, 2005 12:25 AM

tj_jeeper

Cle, did you get cut off from the forums again?  I haven't seen any messages from you in a week or two.  I hope all is well and we see you again soon.
Your fan,
TJ

#11 September 16th, 2005 02:27 PM

cle

Hey there everyone smile

Sorry I havent posted for awhile, long story, which I will share with you as soon as I can use the computer again, but I will be back on whenever possible, but might be a bit longer in between posts than I would like, so please bare with me, as I love the forums, and really really want to chat alot more with you all!!!!! smile

Thanks to everyone who posted the lovely lovely comments on my latest folio, It's so lovely to be able to do one with my partner and show everybody..... your comments are always so positive and leave me feeling nice and shiny for the rest of the day/week/month/always lol, so thankyou smile I made an error though I thought my latest with strawberry was coming up, so what a surprise to see this lovely set instead!!!!! Well at least you all know to stick around for more, cos there is plenty more to come big_smile

I'm sorry that this is only a quick post, as I said I can't wait to chat to you all really really soon, it's kind of a case to do with moving houses and therefore having to switch computer and internet.....

Love to you all, and thanks again for being so sweet to me smile
love always
Cle xxxxx

#12 September 17th, 2005 11:11 AM

wantingscott

of course we will bare with you... you've been graciously bare with us this whole time...  yikes

cheers, scott

Board footer