#1 September 4th, 2005 01:08 AM

roxxie

naughty naughty...

The guy that lives across the hall moved out. It is a huge warehouse space, all empty and freshly painted white. The workers who were cleaning and fixing the place weren't so good about closing and locking the door, so I walked in and unlocked one of the windows. Now I can get in anytime I like. Free studio space! I'm trying to get all my photographer friends to come over and take advantage of the space before someone moves in or they realize that one of the windows is unlocked.

#2 September 5th, 2005 04:33 AM

jayhammer

Re: naughty naughty...

You should do anohter folio your self should be interesting premise, naughty and nice at the same time!

#3 September 5th, 2005 06:36 AM

roxxie

jayhammer wrote:

You should do anohter folio your self should be interesting premise, naughty and nice at the same time!

Not likely! I don't actually have a camera of my own. I'm just trying to get everyone that I know to bring their cameras over and use the sapce.

#4 September 5th, 2005 07:15 AM

jayhammer

If you don't have a camera of your own how did you do your folio?

#5 September 5th, 2005 08:05 AM

vadek28

I wondered how all the models appear to be able to afford fabulous Sony 5.2 Megapixel cameras when I can't.  They borrow them!  smile

#6 September 6th, 2005 08:00 AM

SCSIgirl

roxxie wrote:

The guy that lives across the hall moved out. It is a huge warehouse space, all empty and freshly painted white. The workers who were cleaning and fixing the place weren't so good about closing and locking the door, so I walked in and unlocked one of the windows. Now I can get in anytime I like. Free studio space! I'm trying to get all my photographer friends to come over and take advantage of the space before someone moves in or they realize that one of the windows is unlocked.

Gee,  what an opportunity to try body painting on the walls.....  ;-}

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#7 September 6th, 2005 08:02 AM

SCSIgirl

roxxie wrote:

Actually,, now that I think of it,  that would be a great idea for you and Z.  Set up a white seamless  (I'll donate a 10ft roll of it) and using poster or body paints,  see what you can imprite on it.  MOMA,  here you come.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#8 September 12th, 2005 06:17 AM

roxxie

SCSIgirl wrote:

Actually,, now that I think of it,  that would be a great idea for you and Z.  Set up a white seamless  (I'll donate a 10ft roll of it) and using poster or body paints,  see what you can imprite on it.  MOMA,  here you come.

I can't make a mess over there, they're going to start showing the place soon. I was over there last week and did a photoshoot for a site that involved food. I was a little worried that maybe I left too much spinach on the floor when the building manager came over to my place the next day. He just wanted to chat about the dumpster in front of the house! I was so nervous, but it's not like they had any evidence that I personally was in there.

Board footer