#1 September 5th, 2005 09:19 PM

Jing

Jing turns 21! :p

Hi everyone

Sorry for being a bit quiet lately... that was because I had exams coming up and had to study for them tongue

Anyway, I'm turning 21 next week! yay yay! tongue Anyone interested in celebrating with me and my fluffy furry friends?

Juz a quick question for head or shannon or whoever is in charge of putting the images up. Where are mine ? tongue I mean, i've done a couple of stills..... like ages ago.... arent they good enough? do u need more? coz like all the ohter ppl say, some of them have like tons of folios on there.... so....... maybe i should do a shoot with my bf during my bday! hehehehe.....

anyway, juz love to hear everyone's comments on that... should i give more photos? or are u guys getting tired of me? if i do, i promise no more furry friends ! ;p

Thanks

Cheers
Jing

#2 September 6th, 2005 06:17 AM

jayhammer

Re: Jing turns 21! :p

Jing wrote:

Hi everyone

Sorry for being a bit quiet lately... that was because I had exams coming up and had to study for them tongue

Anyway, I'm turning 21 next week! yay yay! tongue Anyone interested in celebrating with me and my fluffy furry friends?

Juz a quick question for head or shannon or whoever is in charge of putting the images up. Where are mine ? tongue I mean, i've done a couple of stills..... like ages ago.... arent they good enough? do u need more? coz like all the ohter ppl say, some of them have like tons of folios on there.... so....... maybe i should do a shoot with my bf during my bday! hehehehe.....

anyway, juz love to hear everyone's comments on that... should i give more photos? or are u guys getting tired of me? if i do, i promise no more furry friends ! ;p

Thanks

Cheers
Jing

Hi Jing I for one am not tired of you or your little fuzzy friend, oh you mean the rat I was thinking of something else?, and of course there are probally thousands of guys that would love to spend your bday with you count me in!! I think it would be cool to see you and your bf in a folio together, you could substitute him for your animal friends right? and I am sure that shannon is not ignoring you she seems to really be on top of it. Have a fun birthday.

#3 September 6th, 2005 08:13 AM

SCSIgirl

Jing wrote:

Hi everyone

Thanks

Cheers
Jing

We love you,  we love you,  we love you. 

Just jump out of the cake for us and I will gratefully clean all the frosting off.  Everywhere.

And we still love you.

And did I mention that we love you?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 September 6th, 2005 10:29 AM

shannon
Administrator

Hi jing.  You have a folio coming up really soon.  It takes a long time for them to go live after you submit them because we have so many artists to get through.

we love you and the furred creatures equally.

happy birthday girl.

#5 September 8th, 2005 01:32 PM

Jing

Hey Everyone......

juz a word of thanks..... and my furry friends ( the rabbits ) say that too ! tongue

Anyway, admin has told me that thedy are pretty full on at the moment and dun rfeally need anymore folios from me..... tongue so u guys will have to wait to see me n my bf smile

anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes....

love u guys.... keep me posted i get kinda lonely sometimes tongue

cheers
jing

#6 September 12th, 2005 06:14 AM

roxxie

Happy birthday grrlie! Hope it goes well!

The year before I turned 21 I lived in Tokyo and the legal drinking age is 20, so I had already been drinking legally for a while. Then back in the US, on my 21st birthday I was so ill that i wasn't able to drink more than a sip of wine.

Board footer