#1 August 31st, 2005 11:58 PM

liz

It's My Birthday!

Hello, all!  I've been somewhat absent from the forums for a while -- I'm a supervisor at work now and working mad hours.  I've also been shooting some video and pics for a new site that is launching soon...

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello on my birthday!  I'm a 1/4 Century old today...

XXX
liz

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
            -Emma Goldman

#2 September 1st, 2005 02:05 AM

Belgareth

Re: It's My Birthday!

liz wrote:

Hello, all!  I've been somewhat absent from the forums for a while -- I'm a supervisor at work now and working mad hours.  I've also been shooting some video and pics for a new site that is launching soon...

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hello on my birthday!  I'm a 1/4 Century old today...

XXX
liz

Happy Birthday dear Li-i-i-z, Happy Birthday too yoooooooooooooooo!

Nice to see you back in here, even if it is only a short visit.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#3 September 1st, 2005 02:08 AM

SCSIgirl

liz wrote:

XXX
liz

OK.  I'm gonna go out and have cake and IC today.  I'd mail you a piece but you know how those FedEx envelopes tend to mash things.....

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 September 1st, 2005 10:11 AM

shannon
Administrator

hoorah!  happy birthday liz.  ..mine was on sunday so its birthdays all 'round.

Board footer