#1 August 13th, 2005 07:38 PM

liandra_dahl

Mademoiselle

OOOOh, There's a new folio coming up for Mademoiselle on 14th. She's my one of my most cherished friends (and she's a fantastic kisser). I really love her work and I've heard this is the best so far. make sure you all go and have a look and if you don't have an ISM extra subscription then you'll really be missing out. I think a lot of the best work on this site is in the reloads.

#2 August 20th, 2005 02:46 AM

wantingscott

Re: Mademoiselle

liandra_dahl wrote:

Mademoiselle...She's my one of my most cherished friends (and she's a fantastic kisser).

i think this is something i'm missing out on, being a man in a gender-rigid society. So, Liandra, you have made out with one of your best friends? that is SO cool. I feel stifled most of the time... My dream is to be reicarnated as an appropriately-attractive lesbian.

Scott

#3 August 20th, 2005 03:19 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

i think this is something i'm missing out on, being a man in a gender-rigid society. So, Liandra, you have made out with one of your best friends? that is SO cool. I feel stifled most of the time... My dream is to be reicarnated as an appropriately-attractive lesbian.

Scott

Aw Scott, that means I don't stand a chance of making out with you in this life or the next one ..... Boo Hoo ............

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 August 20th, 2005 04:03 AM

wantingscott

Belgareth wrote:

Aw Scott, that means I don't stand a chance of making out with you in this life or the next one ..... Boo Hoo ............

Bel,
who said that??? are you a good kisser?  <3

Scott

#5 August 20th, 2005 06:52 AM

jayhammer

Lindra all of your folios have been excellent so if you recomend your friend I'll be looking, is your good friend all natural like you?? I am hoping so!!  thanks for the heads up.

#6 August 23rd, 2005 08:53 AM

wantingscott

Liandra,
how about "inkers2". You and Mmezelle look great together.

Scott

#7 August 23rd, 2005 08:56 AM

Belgareth

wantingscott wrote:

Bel,
who said that??? are you a good kisser?  <3

Scott

I haven't got the faintest idea, I've never had the pleasure.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

Board footer