#1 August 14th, 2005 09:09 PM

Belgareth

Time flies when you're having fun

To quote a lady from ISM's sister site - Beautiful Agony - "Boy that was quick".

I was expecting to be away a little longer than a month but I've managed to get through everything much quicker than I expected. I'm sorry to inform you all that you're going to be stuck with me again on a permanent basis and I've just managed to catch up on all of images and videos that I missed.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 August 15th, 2005 05:19 AM

zille

Re: Time flies when you're having fun

Belgareth wrote:

I'm sorry to inform you all that you're going to be stuck with me again on a permanent basis and I've just managed to catch up on all of images and videos that I missed.

Yay -- welcome back!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#3 August 15th, 2005 11:05 AM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

To quote a lady from ISM's sister site - Beautiful Agony - "Boy that was quick".

I was expecting to be away a little longer than a month but I've managed to get through everything much quicker than I expected. I'm sorry to inform you all that you're going to be stuck with me again on a permanent basis and I've just managed to catch up on all of images and videos that I missed.

Are you still driving on the wrong side of the road.....  ;-}

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 August 15th, 2005 04:04 PM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

Are you still driving on the wrong side of the road.....  ;-}

Wrong side -right side? All I know is that I'm driving on my right side and my right side is the left side ;-)

#5 August 15th, 2005 10:48 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

Good stuff,  now tell me was it the longing for your return to ISM that made you  work that little bit faster?

#6 August 16th, 2005 01:58 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Good stuff,  now tell me was it the longing for your return to ISM that made you  work that little bit faster?

I could vehemently deny that it was such a thing that hastened my return - but I'd be telling porkies!

I could say that it was the thought of contributing to the deep and meaningful posts in this forum that brought me back so quickly (although that thought did contribute to some extent).

But really it was thought that I might miss out on a folio or a video from a lovely lady by the name of Liandra_Dahl ;-)

OK which one of you shouted creep!!!!!!!!

#7 August 16th, 2005 04:01 AM

wantingscott

hey, we're all creep's here...

"when you're beautiful, can't look you in the eye, you're just like an angel, your scent makes me cry..."

#8 August 17th, 2005 10:17 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

I could vehemently deny that it was such a thing that hastened my return - but I'd be telling porkies!

I could say that it was the thought of contributing to the deep and meaningful posts in this forum that brought me back so quickly (although that thought did contribute to some extent).

But really it was thought that I might miss out on a folio or a video from a lovely lady by the name of Liandra_Dahl ;-)

OK which one of you shouted creep!!!!!!!!

Well it certainly wasn't me, so don't hold back on the compliments for fear of being called a creep, come on B, get it off your chest, tell me again...just how lovely am I? ;-)

#9 August 17th, 2005 10:28 PM

liandra_dahl

wantingscott wrote:

hey, we're all creep's here...

"when you're beautiful, can't look you in the eye, you're just like an angel, your scent makes me cry..."

That's a beautiful quote, where's it from? I've got the feeling it's not about me though, I don't think ISM has a scratch and sniff function so it's not my scent making you cry, damn it! Though sometimes I think my scent can make peoples eyes water, does that count. ;-)
I never wear deodorant, I'm alergic to it, so funnily I am quite a smelly person, I'll be the first to admit it, but my ex used to say he was addicted to it, which made me more comfortable with the way my body smells naturally. I like to think my smell is full of positive pheremones but we all have ways of coping with our oddities and less desirable features. 

I know with you it's about your wife, I've got to admire the candid way you love her, even if you deserve a flogging for cheating on her, I know there were mitigating cirsumstances.

#10 August 17th, 2005 11:30 PM

wantingscott

liandra_dahl wrote:

That's a beautiful quote, where's it from? I've got the feeling it's not about me though, I don't think ISM has a scratch and sniff function so it's not my scent making you cry, damn it! Though sometimes I think my scent can make peoples eyes water, does that count. ;-)
I never wear deodorant, I'm alergic to it, so funnily I am quite a smelly person, I'll be the first to admit it, but my ex used to say he was addicted to it, which made me more comfortable with the way my body smells naturally. I like to think my smell is full of positive pheremones but we all have ways of coping with our oddities and less desirable features. 

I know with you it's about your wife, I've got to admire the candid way you love her, even if you deserve a flogging for cheating on her, I know there were mitigating cirsumstances.

Liandra,
the quote is from Radiohead's "Creep" from their first album "Pablo Honey" (the name taken from a Jerky Boys prank call, also sung about in "My Iron Lung"...

as far as scent pheromones, we stayed for a while with my wife's best-friend. She said she loved my early-morning body odor, and found that most people she comes to be close friends with she also likes the body odor of.

as far as cheating on my wife, sometiimes i think i had to, in order to get us into the counselling we're in now. and sometimes, the thought of it makes me deeply depressed. and sometimess, trhe thought of the way i handled it with complete honesty with her dad afterwards (google "cosa nostra") makes me proud of myself. i'm not a sneak, and i hate secrets. American Esquire, May issue, ran an article i could relate to: "Why Men Lead Double Lives."

oh, and also, during sex last night, i took out the digicam and gave it to her. my first try in that direction... she is BEAUTIFUL. 5'0". 34dd and dark brown hair, freckles, sooo toned, muscular legs and arms... duete in the sometime future? i'm working on it wink

Scott

#11 August 18th, 2005 02:49 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Well it certainly wasn't me, so don't hold back on the compliments for fear of being called a creep, come on B, get it off your chest, tell me again...just how lovely am I? ;-)

There is a verse already written, by England's greatest bard, which I cannot match for it's description of so lovely a lady.

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature’s changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st,
Nor shall death brag thou wand’rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st.
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Or if you prefer a more modern thought from my own heart.

Your beauty is not just skin deep,
It permeates my wake and sleep,
for when I am asleep I dream of you
and the true beauty that shine through
from below the skin, straight from your heart,
it pours from each an every part.
The whole of you is just adorable.

#12 August 18th, 2005 03:59 AM

wantingscott

the Bard must have been one oft-laid dude.

#13 August 18th, 2005 07:09 AM

wantingscott

Supercop

"oh you bad boy. youre under arrest for public nudity."
"but-you-" i protested
she locked her legs under mine, swing her hips and rolled me over on my back, pinning my wrists to the bare sand.
"you've been a very bad boy. naughty."
her breasts inches from my face, dewy sweat in droplets over her freckled cleavage. "you-ARE-under-arrest."
"yes." i said, into a kiss.

i wadn't been read my rights, but i had a feeling i'd be under house arrest the rest of the day.

she reached into her beach bag for her coverup. oh today was special . she pulled out the surplus-store NYPD trooper's blue shirt, unbuttoned, and led me by my upper arm to the passenger door. her Queens inner-cowgirl sprang to life as she mashed the peddle and clutch to the floor and worked the gearbox. A feind for speed like i havent passengered with since our almost-still-highschool days turning runs down Hempstead Turnpike at 1:00 am on a Saturday night in her 83 Monte Carlo. She blasted down DerPlaat coastal highway on the way back to our hotel, and the tuned Borla pipes expressed the Miata's love for her like a 2300 pound Minstrel's song. taking the long way home. the wide-grin-on-her-face home. the speed-compressed-miles way home.

She had put her string bikini bottom back on while driving, and it had been amazing. "shift for me." she still worked the clutch, but reached behind to her right, thank you for that flash of breast (later i'll devote lines to, no, a DE-votion to- her perfect 36 double-dees) and found her black string bottoms, untied on the floor. Laid them on the seat and tied the left side one-handed, all the while banking a hard right around the kink at DerPlaat near Vetblanc Peak. A hard left as we ascended the Vetblanc to our hotel, slowing now through the tourist area, and tied the right.

My cowgirl swung the tuned Miata wide between the Valet ropes and i'm not sure if she even opened her door to get out, but she was at my door, pulling my arm and the door open at the same time. Taking the steps two at a time. Know what's funny? Everyone pretended not to notice, but i heard their ovation to love right here, the place where i know what's true, and what's the true-est.

Amazing. Amazing feats of dexterity like tying a cherry stem with her tongue and then passing me the cherry in a kiss. Seventeen years ago, seven or so days after we'd met and she'd taken me to Shaefers, the last of the old-time soda fountains on Long Island. Or like the fact that she had been named "All-County High School Girl's Softball Pitcher" the spring before we met, and had her plaque hung up in her high school. The ONLY girl, actually, in the Hall of Fame at that time, amid an ocean of male faces. Or the fact that I took Driver's Ed the summer before we met, and had passed her picture, and had been a fan of a girl I had never met. A girl with amazing, smokey grey green eyes, a look of confidence and mental dexterity.

Smokey. she was on top of me, staring into my eyes the way she had of doing, like she was looking for something in them to explain the warm wet feeling between her legs. Smokey eyes, perfectly outlined in grey kohl liner, radiatioactive,  her arthouse lust  melting the core of her lower, animal brain. She was on her hands and knees, her locked elbows, her hands holding mine at the sides of my face on the pillow. The police shirt hung down like a curtain at my sides, like the hair framing her face, framing her beauty, her body, radioactive with so much heat, a lusting shelter for me to hide away in for a while. The jailor, and her captive. Captivated for over a decade and a half with no plans for, and no hope of, escape. My cell sometimes as small as the color in her eyes, as locked as her gaze, as defined as her kohl liner.

"Yes." was all i said. My right to remain almost silent.

#14 August 18th, 2005 07:13 AM

Gimme_Danger

whatever that was it was too long to read on a forum tongue

#15 August 18th, 2005 11:58 AM

wantingscott

oh, well... a toast then. to rabbits!

>clink< Remy Martin >clink<

#16 August 18th, 2005 02:39 PM

liandra_dahl

wantingscott wrote:

Supercop

"oh you bad boy. youre under arrest for public nudity."
"but-you-" i protested
she locked her legs under mine, swing her hips and rolled me over on my back, pinning my wrists to the bare sand.
"you've been a very bad boy. naughty."
her breasts inches from my face, dewy sweat in droplets over her freckled cleavage. "you-ARE-under-arrest."
"yes." i said, into a kiss...snipped for spacial reasons

Well Scott, that was quite something. No wonder you adore her so intensely. You should deffinitely get Christine to do that duet, or to contribute to the forum at least.

#17 August 18th, 2005 02:45 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

There is a verse already written, by England's greatest bard, which I cannot match for it's description of so lovely a lady.

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature’s changing course untrimmed.
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st,
Nor shall death brag thou wand’rest in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st.
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Or if you prefer a more modern thought from my own heart.

Your beauty is not just skin deep,
It permeates my wake and sleep,
for when I am asleep I dream of you
and the true beauty that shine through
from below the skin, straight from your heart,
it pours from each an every part.
The whole of you is just adorable.

Oh my hearts all a flutter! You really know how to woo a girl!

#18 August 18th, 2005 02:52 PM

liandra_dahl

wantingscott wrote:

Liandra,
the quote is from Radiohead's "Creep" from their first album "Pablo Honey" (the name taken from a Jerky Boys prank call, also sung about in "My Iron Lung"...

Scott

Pablo Honey...hmmm....is that a reference to Pablo Narudo (not sure on that spelling) he certainly had a honey coated tounge, or should I say pen.

I don't know much about music, I do love it but I never buy CD's and I don't have an MP3 player or an Ipod. Not that I wouldn't want to if I had the expendable income, I've just got other priorities. This is probably a scandal to admit but, though I have of course heard of radiohead, I haven't actually listened to any of their albumns.

#19 August 19th, 2005 01:00 AM

wantingscott

Lyrics
"creep" by Radiohead

when you're beautiful, can't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel, your scent makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control
I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice, when I'm not around
You're so very special
I wish I was special

When I don't belong here, ohhh ohhhh

She's running out again...
She's running out, she runs, runs, runs, runs....she runs....

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I wish I was special
I don't belong here
I don't belong here

lyrics alone can't communicate the rocking bassline, or the rocking pain and suffering... my friend Mike played this live at a backyard barbeque party a few years back, with a pick-up band. followed by Nirvana's "negative creep". it was brilliant!!!

Scott

Board footer