#1 August 17th, 2005 08:50 PM

Jing

Jing's video

Hey guys

Sorry, my computer wasnt functioning for a few days and had to ask my very own 'technician' to fix it for me heheheh.... well... my boyfriend actually.

Anyway, check out my video with the little cute rabbit...... and tell me what you think. you guys want more???? heheheh

By the way, i was fascinated about how many ways you guys come up with the cook and eat a rabbit. Dont' you think he's too cute to be eaten? and NO IM NOT COOKING MY RABBITS !!!!!

heheheh

cheers
Jing

#2 August 17th, 2005 11:14 PM

wantingscott

Re: Jing's video

Jing,
eaten raw, then? are you saying you will eat the rabbit raw for your next video??? now THAT would be something!!!!

Sorry Jing... wink i'm also sorry that my sub is still "below the surface". once i re-up, i'll have better comments... But i do love your posts!

Scott

#3 August 18th, 2005 01:35 AM

SCSIgirl

Jing wrote:

Hey guys

Sorry, my computer wasnt functioning for a few days and had to ask my very own 'technician' to fix it for me heheheh.... well... my boyfriend actually.

heheheh

cheers
Jing

Boyfriend???  But Jing....  I'm stuck in Tahiti and all the topless girls here won't let me back in the water!!!  I can't escape.....

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 August 18th, 2005 02:05 AM

wantingscott

SCSI,
give the topless girls a camera and this URL. while they're distracted by the flashbulbs, swim for your life!!!!  it's your only hope!!!

(and one of the biggest group shots ever!!!!!)

Scott

#5 August 18th, 2005 12:23 PM

SCSIgirl

Jing wrote:

Hey guys

Anyway, check out my video with the little cute rabbit...... and tell me what you think. you guys want more???? heheheh

cheers
Jing

Oh, Jing,  you've re-kindled my passion.  I have broken free of all those gorgeous nymphets on Tahiti and am now RUNNING on top of the water to you.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer