#1 June 29th, 2005 05:37 AM

Belgareth

Yipes!!!!!!!!

I have just read Bag's profile.I do hope that she mean that the most outrageous thing she had done was have her clitoris hood pierced and NOT her clitoris. I'm sitting here cross legged in the hope that I'm right ........

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 June 29th, 2005 11:35 AM

liz

Re: Yipes!!!!!!!!

Belgareth wrote:

I have just read Bag's profile.I do hope that she mean that the most outrageous thing she had done was have her clitoris hood pierced and NOT her clitoris. I'm sitting here cross legged in the hope that I'm right ........

There is a big misconception about this and as a piercing fan, I find it rather annoying.  Yes, the clit itself can be pierced, but it is *extremely* rare and takes a very special kind of person to go to that extreme.  I can't count the times I've heard people talk about someone who has their clit pierced, or someone saying they're getting their clit pierced, and it has never been the actual clit.  In all of my travels, both online and off, I have only encountered one person who has her actual *clitoris* pierced, and she herself was a master piercer.

I find it the strangest that people who have or are getting a piercing themselves don't understand the distinction...You'd think, when putting a relatively permanent hole in your body, you'd know what it actually is before hand...

sigh

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
            -Emma Goldman

#3 June 30th, 2005 08:13 AM

zille

I'm with you, Liz!  Having had a clit-HOOD piercing, myself  (and the whole is still open, so it might show up on a future ISM shoot, you never know...)

I am always stratled and dismayed about how little many women seem to know about their bodies.  When a gal says she's going to shave her vagina, I just shudder!  No, dear, you are shaving your mons veneris, your outer labia, etc., but good god, I hope there is not hair growing IN your vagina, and you know what, if there is, just let it be!

I have had an ongoing discussion with my partner about whether one's "pussy" is just one's vagina or one's whole genital area.  I go with the latter as I says "shave my pussy" and when I ask someone to play with my pussy, I should hope clitoral stimularion would be a big part of it, not just vaginal...!   wink

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#4 June 30th, 2005 03:27 PM

nagaloo

zille wrote:

I'm with you, Liz!  Having had a clit-HOOD piercing, myself  (and the whole is still open, so it might show up on a future ISM shoot, you never know...)

I am always stratled and dismayed about how little many women seem to know about their bodies.  When a gal says she's going to shave her vagina, I just shudder!  No, dear, you are shaving your mons veneris, your outer labia, etc., but good god, I hope there is not hair growing IN your vagina, and you know what, if there is, just let it be!

I have had an ongoing discussion with my partner about whether one's "pussy" is just one's vagina or one's whole genital area.  I go with the latter as I says "shave my pussy" and when I ask someone to play with my pussy, I should hope clitoral stimularion would be a big part of it, not just vaginal...!   wink

Well if you were with me you just have to point and moan. Hopefully I could do better than Mr Gates point and click windows. If sex worked as good as his stuff the world would be a sad place.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

Board footer