#1 June 29th, 2005 10:40 AM

trebora

Alpha Female

SOmething someone said in the art thread reminded me of a comment one of th ewomen down here made to me a few years back. 

In a close group women tend to sync up when it comes to their period I've been told.  I asked how its determined who changes and the woman told me that it depended on the alpha female.  1) is that true at all. 2) If it is what happens if there are several alpha female types.

Okay so maybe I have a wee bit too much time on my hands.

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#2 June 29th, 2005 02:36 PM

liandra_dahl

Re: Alpha Female

trebora wrote:

SOmething someone said in the art thread reminded me of a comment one of th ewomen down here made to me a few years back. 

In a close group women tend to sync up when it comes to their period I've been told.  I asked how its determined who changes and the woman told me that it depended on the alpha female.  1) is that true at all. 2) If it is what happens if there are several alpha female types.

Okay so maybe I have a wee bit too much time on my hands.

I'd say it is true, from my experience. With the idea of women who live together and exist on an equal power status (i.e. multiple alpha females or no alpha female) the periods all move closer to the other, rather than all other females periods moving to be in sync with the Alpha female.

Board footer