#1 September 27th, 2023 04:34 PM

Lancia84

Abbywinters models' list whom already poses for ISM

Hi everyone,

I'm a great fan of both websites: Abbywinters (2030 models) and ISM (7510 models). Du to their close locations in the past (2004-2010), a lot of AW models goes easily to ISM... Had anyone a list of those models? I've tried to compare and I arrived to around 450 models... But then to link it to AW is more difficult...Can you help me?

My second question is about my archive... It seems that I have 91% (7510/8215) of the ISM models... It's not bad when you know that I have a one year membership smile Could some early member of ISM help me to fill the blank for female model?

Thanks a lot again to keep this project alive and wish you the best to hold for a long time.

Best regards to the contributors, ISM team and the other members.

Lancia84 (Women beauty's lover)

#2 October 1st, 2023 11:58 PM

LeoBloom

Re: Abbywinters models' list whom already poses for ISM

Years back on the Abby Winters forum someone posted a list of names linking those contributors who had appeared on the other sites with their various names. It got updated a couple of times too.
It should be possibe to find it though it may now be well out of date. This would have been 15 years ago or more.

#3 October 5th, 2023 01:21 PM

Lancia84

Leo Bloom, I've tried to find the list but I should be a aw member ? can you share it if you have? Thx

#4 October 5th, 2023 03:46 PM

LeoBloom

This is its earliest form, but it got addded to.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G2bpt8 … drive_link

But you can access the forum even if you're not a member of AW. If you have the patience to root around, you shoud find it, but it would mean going bacj 12 years or more.

#5 October 5th, 2023 09:43 PM

ranger88

There is also a cross reference one by  number.

#6 October 6th, 2023 03:17 PM

Lancia84

Thanks! I was on AW forum... I saw the messages with the updates but I can't access to attached files (primal list)...

Best,

N

#7 October 7th, 2023 10:42 AM

TomBombad

I have a comprehensive and up to date list of AW, ISM, BA, GOW and IFM. Unfortunately it's on a corrupted hard drive which I need to get repaired. I'll share it here when I can.

#8 November 15th, 2023 11:48 PM

Lancia84

Thx Tom... I hope that your hard drive will be correctly restored... Best
L84

Board footer