#1 May 10th, 2022 02:05 PM

toucan2

weird login problem

I can login to the forum -- which requires my userid and password -- and see my forum posts, but I cannot login to the site:  neither my userid, my password, nor my email is recognized.  I last successfully logged in about two days ago.

Last edited by toucan2 (May 10th, 2022 02:12 PM)

#2 May 12th, 2022 11:19 AM

toucan2

Re: weird login problem

Since I did not receive a response to my previous message, I assumed I had to rejoin.  I tried to rejoin using my previous userid and entered all requested information, including my previous userid and password. The last item was a provided password which was different from my old one. When I tried to continue, I was informed that the suggested password should have additional features. I tried to change it, but could not over-write it, and I was not allowed to continue to the next step.

I then backed all the way out, and entered the site again. This time when I tried to rejoin, I was told that my userid and password did not match so I could not rejoin using my old userid.  When I tried to fill out a help request, my email was not recognized.

Any suggestions for recovering my account will be appreciated.

#3 August 25th, 2023 10:30 PM

jamesgc

Re: weird login problem

Similar problems here, I'm trying to give ism my money after credit card expires, but am unable

Board footer