#1 April 23rd, 2005 02:47 AM

Belgareth

I don't belong here any more

In light of recent posts to this forum, I have discovered that my values are not in tune with others members values. So, despite the initial enjoyment I got from being a member of ISM, I have decided to leave the site and the forum as it is degenerating to the level of most others I have found on the Net.

I applaud the purpose and the motivation of this site and it's associated "Agony" site but I can't help feeling that the raison d'etre is being slowly eroded.

There are some models and members who I respect for their open honesty and educated responses to threads in this forum and I will miss reading those discussions.

To Head - as I seem to be unable to remove myself via the billing authority, coud you please initiate the removal process from your end. Thank you.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#2 April 23rd, 2005 03:02 AM

catt

Re: I don't belong here any more

Belgareth wrote:

In light of recent posts to this forum, I have discovered that my values are not in tune with others members values. So, despite the initial enjoyment I got from being a member of ISM, I have decided to leave the site and the forum as it is degenerating to the level of most others I have found on the Net.

I applaud the purpose and the motivation of this site and it's associated "Agony" site but I can't help feeling that the raison d'etre is being slowly eroded.

There are some models and members who I respect for their open honesty and educated responses to threads in this forum and I will miss reading those discussions.

To Head - as I seem to be unable to remove myself via the billing authority, coud you please initiate the removal process from your end. Thank you.

Yours is a familiar 'face' around the forums, and for what it's worth, i'm sad to see you go.

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#3 April 23rd, 2005 06:34 AM

nagaloo

Belgareth wrote:

Hey I enjoy this place its the first place I feel comfortable exposing myself and I dont mean with pictures LOL. We are all adults with each our own opinions. Just because someone doesnt agree with me doesn't make me like them less as long as they feel I can have mine too. I hate people who think they have all the answers and everyone else is stupid. If I want the girl on top and she wants me on top who am I to argue wink.

Send me a private message if you would like to point out exactly whats got you down.

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#4 April 23rd, 2005 07:57 AM

voyeur2

Belgareth wrote:

Sorry to read of your dissatisfaction.  I hope I am not one who contributed to the 'downfall' in your rating of the site.  I for one have always looked forward to reading what you had to say.  Some of the dialogue on this forum has been valuable to me and has changed my way of seeing things.  Please reconsider. 
If you leave - how can you influence a shift back to better values?  Post your rant!
Kindest regards.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#5 April 23rd, 2005 09:40 AM

alexis

aw Bel.... it's because I stopped the trivia a year ago, isn't it?? *sniffle* wink

sorry to see you go mate, hope you find a community that tailors to your interests soon.  we'll miss you.

#6 April 24th, 2005 01:31 PM

liandra_dahl

Belgareth wrote:

Belgareth, don't do it man... there has to be another way! I haven't looked at the forum for a few days, looks like everyone's getting a bit hot under the collar. All I can say is I hope this post is as final as MrPicMe's turned out to be and after a short while you'll not beable to resist.

#7 April 24th, 2005 04:39 PM

Head

voyeur2 wrote:

Sorry to read of your dissatisfaction.  I hope I am not one who contributed to the 'downfall' in your rating of the site.  I for one have always looked forward to reading what you had to say.  Some of the dialogue on this forum has been valuable to me and has changed my way of seeing things.  Please reconsider. 
If you leave - how can you influence a shift back to better values?  Post your rant!
Kindest regards.

Hey,
Have you downloaded the closeup_1 video?  There's something in there just for ~you~!

#8 April 24th, 2005 06:19 PM

nagaloo

Head wrote:

Hey,
Have you downloaded the closeup_1 video?  There's something in there just for ~you~!

Did Liandra check this post for errors before you submited it?? I cant find closeup_1? I found closeup but its not a video.  Shoud it be upclose_1 and upclose_2?

Its still all your fault you know LOL
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#9 April 24th, 2005 10:25 PM

zimbonies

nagaloo wrote:

Did Liandra check this post for errors before you submited it?? I cant find closeup_1? I found closeup but its not a video.  Shoud it be upclose_1 and upclose_2?

Stew

Yup -- upclose is one of my fav's!  a-course, she doesn't mention me, but maybe in upclose_3 she will!  smile

Jim

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#10 April 24th, 2005 11:05 PM

Head

nagaloo wrote:

Stew

Meh ok, I'll go with closeup...

Board footer