#1 March 25th, 2005 05:10 PM

verity

'Perfect' photos

Hi guys and girls,
This site is getting bigger and better by the day! As well as having a really good time doing my photos I also love to look at all the other girls' sets. I find it a bit of a tease just looking at the first pic the girl takes and imagining what the rest of the set will contain. I have a few personal favourites on the site (girls and sets), and each one I love for a different reason; to me they are perfect.  For example, "janie" "princess" and the hot sets by "liandra_dahl".
What, for you, makes a 'perfect'set??
Vx

#2 March 25th, 2005 05:50 PM

bethesda

Re: 'Perfect' photos

verity wrote:

Hi guys and girls,
This site is getting bigger and better by the day!  "janie" "princess" and the hot sets by "liandra_dahl".
Vx

Verity, "janie" "princess" came out on my birthday -- what a lovely gift -- she created interest by doing some really sexy pictures that left a little to the imagination in some shots, which spurred me to see the rest. I recently voted for Leela in 'nastycat' for her new material & will vote for Patsy in "clove"... I like seeing themes & ideas no one else has thought of. Like you, I loved the hot sets by "liandra_dahl" and look forward to more. This is my favorite website of all time!

#3 March 25th, 2005 05:51 PM

Manring

Hi verity,

I'd have to say that your folio came about as close as can be, for me, to being a perfect set. Unique, intriguing, genuine, and lovely.

Manring

verity wrote:

Hi guys and girls,
This site is getting bigger and better by the day! As well as having a really good time doing my photos I also love to look at all the other girls' sets. I find it a bit of a tease just looking at the first pic the girl takes and imagining what the rest of the set will contain. I have a few personal favourites on the site (girls and sets), and each one I love for a different reason; to me they are perfect.  For example, "janie" "princess" and the hot sets by "liandra_dahl".
Vx

#4 March 25th, 2005 06:04 PM

bethesda

Manring wrote:

Hi verity,

I'd have to say that your folio came about as close as can be, for me, to being a perfect set. Unique, intriguing, genuine, and lovely.

Manring

I second your comments Manring. I also loved the colors...truly cheerful. Verity is genuinely artistic. Whatever she produces, we will all love & clamor for more...

#5 March 25th, 2005 06:17 PM

bethesda

verity wrote:

Hi guys and girls,
This site is getting bigger and better by the day! 
Vx

Allegra's "summer daze" has a theme with cute face pics, sexy shots that leave something to the imagination, and some shots that leave nothing to the imagination...I like the light colored summer clothes. It's snowing sideways where I live at 8 thousand feet, so these summer vignettes are quite enjoyable...

#6 March 25th, 2005 08:48 PM

liandra_dahl

Apart from Allegra that's all UK girls so far...

#7 March 26th, 2005 03:01 AM

nagaloo

liandra_dahl wrote:

Its hard for me to pick one or even 10 everyone does such a good job but from different angles LOL. Are you feeling left out Liandra? LOL I love all you have done and hope we see more of you. I think you have a new folio coming unless I missed it. I love to see Canadian girls it makes it more real to see someone close to home on here. My love to all the ISM Girls.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#8 March 26th, 2005 04:06 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

That's an interesting statistic. given that UK girls are "assumed" to be more inhibited that their USA and Aussie counterparts. Me thinks that maybe this is not an accurate assumption ;-)

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#9 March 26th, 2005 04:18 AM

Belgareth

nagaloo wrote:

Its hard for me to pick one or even 10 everyone does such a good job but from different angles LOL. Are you feeling left out Liandra? LOL I love all you have done and hope we see more of you. I think you have a new folio coming unless I missed it. I love to see Canadian girls it makes it more real to see someone close to home on here. My love to all the ISM Girls.
Stew

I also think that it is difficult (I purposely didn't say it is hard) to rank the folios.
I have found outstanding images in folios which would otherwise be mundane and some mundane ones in what would otherwise be outstanding selections. I think what I am trying to say is that it is very difficult to take the perfect shot everytime, even for a professional photographer with a perfect model, let alone for an amateur model who has to do it all herself.
I admire anyone who can take pics of their own face, let alone their own bum (and other inaccessible bits) and create beautiful images.
Long live the ISM models and their creativity!

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#10 March 27th, 2005 12:29 PM

GusTheMynahBird

verity wrote:

Hi guys and girls,
Vx

Funny you should mention perfect sets. I just saw Peggy-Sue's debut, and am still in awe.

Those eyes, those eyes...

#11 March 27th, 2005 05:14 PM

liandra_dahl

nagaloo wrote:

Stew

Not left out, I'm UK (english in particular) too. I don't think there are any more folios of mine coming up. As for Canadians, Babette's canadian isn't she, what a babe! I can understand the local thing, something about the possibility of bumping into them maybe?

#12 March 29th, 2005 02:45 PM

nagaloo

liandra_dahl wrote:

Not left out, I'm UK (english in particular) too. I don't think there are any more folios of mine coming up. As for Canadians, Babette's canadian isn't she, what a babe! I can understand the local thing, something about the possibility of bumping into them maybe?

Yes I see you are from England, now I have done my homework. And I missed the fact that Melt was the pics from Heat 1 and 2. I was just wishing there would be more LOL. I love your tattoos I have 2 myself. None as big as that one on your hip, its very nice.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#13 March 29th, 2005 06:49 PM

Gimme_Danger

liandra_dahl wrote:

my personal favourites without looking [so I will name them by the artist rather than the folio] back have been Liandra's [esp the video's for the dialogue], Surfergirl [beach shot] Ephemeral [prom something....a very sensual and rich folio...why didnt we get more of her?] and all Charity's stuff [she's just incredibly sexy looking for me smile ]. Recently Soraya blew me away too.

Some folios, beauty takes me because faces and especially eyes float my boat. Sometimes its the light or colours. The setting is often key in creating contrast.

Board footer