#1 March 10th, 2005 12:22 AM

Torture_Garden

A question for Liandra

Hey Liandra, just wondering what the estimated ETA is for your set that's going up on Abby?

Cheers,
JC

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

#2 March 10th, 2005 02:11 PM

liandra_dahl

Re: A question for Liandra

Torture_Garden wrote:

Hey Liandra, just wondering what the estimated ETA is for your set that's going up on Abby?

Cheers,
JC

I've been told it will be a couple of months yet. I had a lot of fun doing it, though it was very different to the ISM experience. Under much duress I pulled out some of my dance moves from a bygone era when I pranced around on stage for money, as sprightly teenage strumpets are want to do. I was more than a little out of practice but they assure me it looked good.

#3 March 11th, 2005 10:49 AM

Torture_Garden

I can only imagine how much of a different experience to this, it must have been. Did you have any creative freedom whatsoever during the shoot or was it what I would assume; they say, you do? Dance moves? Can hardly wait to see 'em! At the end of the day, sas long as it was more fun than it was a chore, should make it all worth the while, eh smile

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

#4 March 13th, 2005 02:08 PM

liandra_dahl

Torture_Garden wrote:

I can only imagine how much of a different experience to this, it must have been. Did you have any creative freedom whatsoever during the shoot or was it what I would assume; they say, you do? Dance moves? Can hardly wait to see 'em! At the end of the day, sas long as it was more fun than it was a chore, should make it all worth the while, eh smile

It wasn't strictly a case of "they say, and you do" really. They worked with bits of information that I gave them about myself as we talked through out the shoot. I think there is a lot of me in it. Of course all the photographic skill (lighting comptosition etc) is nothing to do with me so i can't claim any hand in that creative process.

#5 March 13th, 2005 02:10 PM

liandra_dahl

liandra_dahl wrote:

It wasn't strictly a case of "they say, and you do" really. They worked with bits of information that I gave them about myself as we talked through out the shoot. I think there is a lot of me in it. Of course all the photographic skill (lighting comptosition etc) is nothing to do with me so i can't claim any hand in that creative process.

I've just realised how silly it is to say "I think there is a lot of me in it" as it's all me in a photo shoot of me! What I meant however was me, as the inside my head me, not just my body me.

#6 March 13th, 2005 08:53 PM

nagaloo

liandra_dahl wrote:

I've just realised how silly it is to say "I think there is a lot of me in it" as it's all me in a photo shoot of me! What I meant however was me, as the inside my head me, not just my body me.

I loved the videos you did. I love everything you have done LOL. Sometimes I play the video just to hear you expressing your thoughts and don't even watch. More people need to think this way.
The only comment on your thoughts is the shame that has been put on self pleasuring (the "M" word lol is another attempt to place guilt) is an attempt to control people. And who tries to do that more than organised religion.
Thats my opinion anyway. I was taught to be ashamed  but I never feel that way now LOL.
Hope you do more video some day.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#7 March 14th, 2005 09:54 PM

verity

Hey you!
I stumbled across this thread and to my pleasant surprise realised I was indirectly linked to it. Anyway I can't stress how much I enjoyed working with you; obviously yet gracefully sexy, intelligent and a true natural.
I too have alot of adoration for the way you express yourself but I fear I am just giving you a big head now!

Board footer