#1 February 27th, 2005 04:43 PM

maxman

Well I love it au-natural

I guess I feel it's the way we were meant to be, thats all. I love hairy underarms and legs as well on all women!

#2 February 28th, 2005 03:07 PM

SCSIgirl

Re: Well I love it au-natural

maxman wrote:

I guess I feel it's the way we were meant to be, thats all. I love hairy underarms and legs as well on all women!

Well, it's a physical problem, too.  I don't care how much I slather it up,  those pubes tear up my upper lip.  I can munch on a slick deck for much longer with more satifisfying results.  Several gals have told me they become more sensitive when shaven.  I know it's true when I take my lip hair off.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 March 3rd, 2005 09:38 PM

ixnay3

I'm with you there Maxman. Hairy legs dont really do anything for me but underarm and muff hair is essential as far as I'm concerned.

#4 March 4th, 2005 09:45 AM

GusTheMynahBird

ixnay3 wrote:

I'm with you there Maxman. Hairy legs dont really do anything for me but underarm and muff hair is essential as far as I'm concerned.

Depends on the lengths of the arm/leg hairs. The fine ones everybody who doesn't shave/wax has can catch sunlight beautifully, like a halo.

I'd like to see more folios that experiment with the way that light plays in hair. There's a world of beauty there.

Board footer