#1 March 2nd, 2005 06:42 AM

wantingscott

never breast fed

you know what? on a serious note, after viewing the beautiful folio "Girl Next Door", i am reminded once again that i was a bottle-fed baby. now, i know quite a few women who do not like and do not understand men's seeming obsession with women's breasts.
well, for me personally, i learned early on that i loved the softness as i embraced a girl i was dating. and now, with my wife, i find it so comforting as well. sometimes just to nestle my head across her as we watch a movie, or during sex to get my face between her cleavage and just inhale the sweet smell of her sweaty skin.
all in all, for me, my wife's breasts are a comfort factor for me and when i'm enjoying her breasts, i feel alot calmer (i can be "high strung" at times...)

is there no eqivalent nurturing factor for a woman with man's body?

#2 March 3rd, 2005 05:45 AM

jdudley76

Re: never breast fed

wantingscott wrote:

you know what? on a serious note, after viewing the beautiful folio "Girl Next Door", i am reminded once again that i was a bottle-fed baby. now, i know quite a few women who do not like and do not understand men's seeming obsession with women's breasts.
well, for me personally, i learned early on that i loved the softness as i embraced a girl i was dating. and now, with my wife, i find it so comforting as well. sometimes just to nestle my head across her as we watch a movie, or during sex to get my face between her cleavage and just inhale the sweet smell of her sweaty skin.
all in all, for me, my wife's breasts are a comfort factor for me and when i'm enjoying her breasts, i feel alot calmer (i can be "high strung" at times...)

is there no eqivalent nurturing factor for a woman with man's body?

My girlfriend tells me her "nurturing factor" is my arms. She says having a guy's arms wrapped around her makes her feel safe and cared for.

As for our attraction to breasts, from what I've read, that's instinctual. The only biological reason for the human female to have breasts of noticable size is to be visually appealing to attract potential mates. If we weren't drawn to them, the would be no reason for them to be as large as they are.

"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating."   - George W. Bush, as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002

#3 March 3rd, 2005 11:36 AM

Violex_Kitty

jdudley76 wrote:

My girlfriend tells me her "nurturing factor" is my arms. She says having a guy's arms wrapped around her makes her feel safe and cared for.

As for our attraction to breasts, from what I've read, that's instinctual. The only biological reason for the human female to have breasts of noticable size is to be visually appealing to attract potential mates. If we weren't drawn to them, the would be no reason for them to be as large as they are.

I'd agree with you on the arms bit, certainly.  There's something about being totally enveloped by a loved one that translates into an instinctual comfort...

#4 March 4th, 2005 12:07 AM

wantingscott

yeah, but i don't think there's anything that women get fixated on like i (guys) fixate on breasts. right?

Board footer