#1 September 25th, 2005 11:59 PM

Jing

The Rabbit Girl is back

Hey everyone

Its me again.....

Well just to share some great news..... the vid I took with the rabbits... do u all like them?

Anyway, just to let you know that the particular white rabbit with black ears, black paws and a black nose.... well his name is Frisky, has just won the best kept pet at the Royal Melbourne Show and its his first time too! Yay ! Congratulations to Frisky ( and of course me... the owner! hahahahahha )

Anyway, if you wanna see how he looks like, check out the video again. He's a cute rabbit tongue

Love u guys...

Cheers
Jing

p/s now the whole neighbourhood knows me as the Rabbit Girl heheheheh

#2 September 26th, 2005 02:55 PM

SCSIgirl

Re: The Rabbit Girl is back

Jing wrote:

Hey everyone

Its me again.....

Well just to share some great news..... the vid I took with the rabbits... do u all like them?

Anyway, just to let you know that the particular white rabbit with black ears, black paws and a black nose.... well his name is Frisky, has just won the best kept pet at the Royal Melbourne Show and its his first time too! Yay ! Congratulations to Frisky ( and of course me... the owner! hahahahahha )

Anyway, if you wanna see how he looks like, check out the video again. He's a cute rabbit tongue

Love u guys...

Cheers
Jing

p/s now the whole neighbourhood knows me as the Rabbit Girl heheheheh

OOoooo, Jing sweetie,  scratch me behind the ears.  If my foot gets going,  you can call me Thumper.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer