#1 September 17th, 2005 12:10 AM

Jing

I'm bored :p

Hey guys

Its Jing here.... and this girl here is very bored.... anyone wants to entertain me and my friends?

Oh yeah... a question for Head or Shannon... how is it that some of them get to do so many videos and I only get to do one? When can I do another one? Hope soon! tongue

Cheers
Jing

#2 September 17th, 2005 01:06 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: I'm bored :p

Jing wrote:

Hey guys

Its Jing here.... and this girl here is very bored.... anyone wants to entertain me and my friends?

Oh yeah... a question for Head or Shannon... how is it that some of them get to do so many videos and I only get to do one? When can I do another one? Hope soon! tongue

In the mean time. I enjoy people writing to me.... I know this is prob against the rules.... but since I feel as though everyone is like my family here.... here's a little treat for you guys/

I can be reached directly at felly_egan@yahoo.com

Cheers
Jing

HI sweetie,

I'm still swimming,  lost in the Sarragasso Sea somewhere  (I knew I should have turned left at that last bouy).  At least summer is coming your way and the sea is staying warm.  And you can send me all the pics you want.......   Does FedEx deliver in the ocean?

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

Board footer