#1 September 16th, 2005 03:57 PM

shannon
Administrator

Coming up on Extra - set your faces to stunned

Hold the phone, have medical personnel on standby etc, in anticipation of the upcoming new shoots from two of ISM's most revered and requested artists.... <a href='http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_artist.php?artid=F1361' target='_blank'><b>TUVA</b></a> (on the 20th) and <a href='http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_artist.php?artid=F1249' target='_blank'><b>ANNABELLA </b></a> (on the 29th).

Please see attached evidence.

#2 September 16th, 2005 09:20 PM

jayhammer

Re: Coming up on Extra - set your faces to stunned

Glad to hear it Shannon, now one more request Zille's last video installment she said it is the one she puts oil on herself after her shaving in the tub.

#3 September 17th, 2005 01:35 AM

wantingscott

damn, Shannon!!!

i was setting my face to "stunned" expecting YOUR face!!!!!!!!! please, sensei, your world wants YOU!!!!

Shannon...Shannon...Shannon...(chant with me, softly, hold a candle aloft as the earth rotates slowly to night in your timezone, wherever you are...)

wscott

#4 September 17th, 2005 02:05 AM

vadek28

Shannon - could you maybe hide all Extra content from Prime users so that we don't always feel like we're missing something?

Thanks.

#5 September 17th, 2005 03:44 AM

wantingscott

vadek28,
i wish most of the world would hide things from me... i often feel like i'm "missing something"...;)
anyway, the extra $3.33 a month for an Extra membership is the Deal of the Century.

when i surface, i'm an Extra Man myself.

Scott

#6 September 17th, 2005 03:09 PM

vadek28

wantingscott wrote:

anyway, the extra $3.33 a month for an Extra membership is the Deal of the Century.
Scott

I don't know where you get the $3.33 per month from as it works out at US$5.33 a month extra for Extra.  The conversion from US to Aus to GBP sterling then bumps up the price a little more.

#7 September 17th, 2005 10:52 PM

liandra_dahl

vadek28 wrote:

Shannon - could you maybe hide all Extra content from Prime users so that we don't always feel like we're missing something?

Thanks

vadek28 wrote:

I don't know where you get the $3.33 per month from as it works out at US$5.33 a month extra for Extra.  The conversion from US to Aus to GBP sterling then bumps up the price a little more.

If they don't show you what you're missing how will you ever realise that it is well worth the extra $5.33 a month?

#8 September 19th, 2005 02:42 PM

shannon
Administrator

wantingscott wrote:

damn, Shannon!!!

i was setting my face to "stunned" expecting YOUR face!!!!!!!!! please, sensei, your world wants YOU!!!!

Shannon...Shannon...Shannon...(chant with me, softly, hold a candle aloft as the earth rotates slowly to night in your timezone, wherever you are...)

wscott

oh bless.  look, i would do a shoot but obviously this would be problematic in that i would no doubt abuse my position of authority by giving myself the art prize, making myself the  editors pick, filling up the tour with me, taking over the header and the daily pic etc...

.. we would probably have to change the url of the site to include my name which would mean replacing the stationary and so forth. 

its a logisitics thing.

#9 September 20th, 2005 02:39 AM

wantingscott

but in the end, probably worth it.
who's with me???

www.shannonshotherself.com

#10 September 20th, 2005 06:25 AM

jayhammer

wantingscott wrote:

but in the end, probably worth it.
who's with me???

www.shannonshotherself.com

I am with you wanting scott may be worth it.  Maybe Shannon is trying  not enage in a dual relationship with us?? You know trying to keep it strickly business, I for one would be able to distinguish between the two roles. Is that a tube of lipstick?

#11 September 20th, 2005 11:10 AM

Head

jayhammer wrote:

I am with you wanting scott may be worth it.  Maybe Shannon is trying  not enage in a dual relationship with us?? You know trying to keep it strickly business, I for one would be able to distinguish between the two roles. Is that a tube of lipstick?

What makes you think she isn't already on the site?

#12 September 21st, 2005 01:52 AM

wantingscott

Head,
please don't play mind games, oh i can't TAKE the thought!!!!  beautiful geeky-cool girls make the world turn!!!

Scott

Shannon, if you're here, PM me, i'll keep it private, i swear on my ISM forum account.

Board footer