#1 September 16th, 2005 02:18 PM

rguy23

Driving Naked

Ariel's video inspired me to do some searching and I was very happy to find several other "Driving Naked" videos as well. I don't know where it came from or why, but women driving naked is a particular fetish of mine. Arial, I loved your two part video it was amazing. Are there any other fans of naked women drivers on the site? I would love to know if I'm the only one.

#2 September 16th, 2005 06:31 PM

Head

Re: Driving Naked

rguy23 wrote:

Ariel's video inspired me to do some searching and I was very happy to find several other "Driving Naked" videos as well. I don't know where it came from or why, but women driving naked is a particular fetish of mine. Arial, I loved your two part video it was amazing. Are there any other fans of naked women drivers on the site? I would love to know if I'm the only one.

Then you better look out for an upcoming submission by Cle and Strawberry (or is it chloe?) in which they nakedly patronise an australian icon, the drive-thru bottleshop.

#3 September 16th, 2005 11:57 PM

rguy23

I've never been to Australia, but it sounds great to me. I'll be looking forward to it!

#4 September 17th, 2005 02:34 AM

vadek28

rguy23 wrote:

I've never been to Australia, but it sounds great to me. I'll be looking forward to it!

I lived in Sydney for a year, but I never met any naked women at the bottle shop or driving cars.  Lots at the beach, though.

#5 September 17th, 2005 03:44 AM

SCSIgirl

Head wrote:

Then you better look out for an upcoming submission by Cle and Strawberry (or is it chloe?) in which they nakedly patronise an australian icon, the drive-thru bottleshop.

Wait a minute....   I've seen drive-thru bottle shops in some parts of Texas......  Oh, that's right:  you guys wear the same hats.  :-}

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#6 September 17th, 2005 04:07 AM

rguy23

SCSIgirl wrote:

Wait a minute....   I've seen drive-thru bottle shops in some parts of Texas......  Oh, that's right:  you guys wear the same hats.  :-}

No bottle shops in Arizona, but I'd love to see a naked woman driving through the desert. Great way to get a tan.

#7 September 17th, 2005 06:35 AM

wantingscott

well, i've driven on the Southern State Pkwy, on Long Island, and a girl said, "hey! yes you..." and flashed me out the passenger window, as her girlfriend floored it in the next lane. then there was that highschool feild hockey team out the back window of the bus while i was stopped in traffic on the Cross Island Pkwy....   it's the "little things" in life that are so cool, no? that let you know that you're here, and you're real...

anyway, check out Dandy's nude bit of driving and then backseat masturbation (you MUST hear how Dandy says "masturbation", it's the BEST) to that song "What's Going On?" (who sings that? 4 Non-Blondes?)

cheers,
Scott

#8 September 17th, 2005 06:38 AM

wantingscott

well, i've driven on the Southern State Pkwy, on Long Island, and a girl said, "hey! yes you..." and flashed me out the passenger window, as her girlfriend floored it in the next lane. then there was that highschool feild hockey team out the back window of the bus while i was stopped in traffic on the Cross Island Pkwy....   

and the woman sitting in her car, engine running on Mercer Street, her hand up the skirt of her business suit, so casual, so comfortable... women are lucky like that- that driving naked and public masturbation and flashing aren't illegal for them when they feel horny.

it's the "little things" in life that are so cool, no? that let you know that you're here, and you're real...

anyway, check out Dandy's nude bit of driving and then backseat masturbation (you MUST hear how Dandy says "masturbation", it's the BEST) to that song "What's Going On?" (who sings that? 4 Non-Blondes?)

cheers,
Scott

#9 September 17th, 2005 02:53 PM

rguy23

wantingscott wrote:

cheers,
Scott

I saw Dandy's video and it is awesome as well. I just can't get enough of women driving naked. I wish every girl on the site would hope in thier car and make a video.

I did have a car pass me on the highway once as a skirt came flying out the back window. I never did get to see what was happening but it must have been interesing.

Board footer