#1 September 10th, 2005 03:11 PM

brodypaling

Prefer my first to my last

I Prefer my first folio to my last.

I cant wait to try again.

So if you could redo your shoot what would you change?

Me Id play with the cam abit more and not worry about how many ppl are driving/walking or catching a bus past!

I would take some things from some of my fav girls on here they have the look they are relaxed and in charge.I like being in charge!

If no one see's me......am I still here?[COLOR=Magenta][COLOR=Magenta]xxx[/COLOR][/COLOR]

#2 September 10th, 2005 07:25 PM

nagaloo

Re: Prefer my first to my last

I like both of your folios. Only thing I didnt like, there wasn't enough pics of you. Next time take more and dont forget to ask for a video camera. I love seeing you girls in action.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#3 September 11th, 2005 01:50 AM

SCSIgirl

brodypaling wrote:

I Prefer my first folio to my last.

I cant wait to try again.

I would take some things from some of my fav girls on here they have the look they are relaxed and in charge.I like being in charge!

The 2 folios were different in nature.  The first was more thematic with you playing the "Playmate Of the Month"  whereas the second had more variety and you made excellent use of lighting in some frames.  Each set has it's own merits and shows your ability to be diverse.  I'd love to shoot you myself.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#4 September 12th, 2005 06:04 AM

roxxie

I should have done mine out in public... just for the thrill!

Board footer