#1 September 4th, 2005 08:15 PM

nagaloo

Shannon about the Daily Image?

Any chance of adding a link to the folio? I dont have time to search the site for them when they catch my eye.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#2 September 5th, 2005 05:14 AM

vadek28

Re: Shannon about the Daily Image?

nagaloo wrote:

Any chance of adding a link to the folio? I dont have time to search the site for them when they catch my eye.
Stew

That would be great.  I'd love to know where some of the free tour images come from as well.  Not that I'd have the sponsorship level to see them.  wink

#3 September 5th, 2005 10:19 AM

shannon
Administrator

nagaloo wrote:

Stew

Not at the moment, but i'll keep it in mind for later. 

vadek28 wrote:

That would be great. I'd love to know where some of the free tour images come from as well. Not that I'd have the sponsorship level to see them. wink

The tour shots all have their artist name helpfully listed in the right column thing in order of appearance on the page, so you can just run a search for them and find them right quick.

#4 September 5th, 2005 11:58 AM

nagaloo

shannon wrote:

Not at the moment, but i'll keep it in mind for later.

What about just adding the artists name. That way they would get better exposure if they have done more than one thing and I could search for them.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#5 September 5th, 2005 01:09 PM

shannon
Administrator

nagaloo wrote:

What about just adding the artists name. That way they would get better exposure if they have done more than one thing and I could search for them.
Stew

It's more about the code and logisitcs of it.    For now. if you are desparate to find out who the artist is, just PM me and ill track them down for you.

Board footer