#1 August 28th, 2005 11:02 PM

liandra_dahl

Change is as good as a rest

I really want to change my hair, anyone got any suggestions what they think would suit me? I am open to anything, colouring, permanent curling, shaving, cutting what ever.

#2 August 29th, 2005 12:32 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: Change is as good as a rest

liandra_dahl wrote:

I really want to change my hair, anyone got any suggestions what they think would suit me? I am open to anything, colouring, permanent curling, shaving, cutting what ever.

Being an admitted pervert,  my first question is which hair???

But, really,  even though your tresses are trademark,  the upkeep has to be very time consuming and probably very hot for your coming summer.  I think you could pull off anything you wish.  You have the support system  (face and body) to make anything work for you.  My gf went from a doo like yours to a perky "Dora the Explora" cut, with a little more flip to it.  Looks great on her.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 August 29th, 2005 02:51 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

First a plea - whatever you do with your hair, please don't change it's colour. I am sure that most of the people in here prefer your hair just the way it is but I can understand the wish for a change. After deliberating long and hard (with reference to my brain!), my suggestions would be either trim it slightly shorter and have loose vertical curls put in, or go the whole hog and have a style like the ISM lady by the name of Eternity. I believe that either option would suit you.

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#4 August 30th, 2005 12:55 AM

cle

I really liked your hair when I saw it recently..... you have a great colour, does it have any tint in it? A dark red or purple-ish would suit you, but I like the colour as it is right now..... how radical a change are we talking about? smile

#5 August 30th, 2005 07:42 AM

nagaloo

Now I will have to have all my dreams refilmed. I will love you no matter what you do to your hair. But I can't picture you with a buzz. Some women look really good with one though. You wont know unless you try He He. My hair is so fine it wont stand up very well with out gel anyway. But brushcuts are very fun to run your fingers over.  We will all adjust to what ever you do, it will still be you under the hair.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#6 August 30th, 2005 09:24 PM

liandra_dahl

SCSI - Nah the up keep isn't time consuming, I don't do anything with it apart from wash it every other day. I've probably used a hair dryer twice so far this year. I'm lazy with that sort of stuff, so any haircut for me, has to be ZERO maintenance. I like the sound of your girlfriends cut, I think it's a contender.

B- Yeah, I'm fond of the colour too, I was thinking loose curls but I think you have to make some sort of effort to make hair look like that, and by aparatus to do it with, even if you have a permanent curl put in you still need tongs to get it to look right, and not one big shaggy mess.

Cle- why thank you me dear, that's awfully nice of you to say so. I don't think I do anything too radical, much as I want to, I'd probably chicken out at the last minute anyway.

Nagaloo - where have you been hiding eh? I don't think I'd look good with abuzz, the women that look with them have strong jaws, roundish faces and heads. I don't have much of a chin in profile so I don't think I;d be able to pull it off. By the way, I have been working on a new tattoo, I'm saving up to get it done before christmas.

Anyway, once it's done I'll post a picture on the forum, any new tatts too.

Board footer