#1 August 19th, 2005 06:21 PM

trebora

Let the sun shine in

Well the sun has finnaly risen here (it was overcast and only up for a minute but so what)

With that I finally get to get out of here next week, drink a real beer eat a decent meal and sleep in a comfortable bed. 

I just wanted to thank all of ya'll for helping to make the last few months of my winter go by.  These forums have been a highlight of my day. 

Bob

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#2 August 19th, 2005 10:35 PM

SCSIgirl

Re: Let the sun shine in

trebora wrote:

Well the sun has finnaly risen here (it was overcast and only up for a minute but so what)

With that I finally get to get out of here next week, drink a real beer eat a decent meal and sleep in a comfortable bed. 

I just wanted to thank all of ya'll for helping to make the last few months of my winter go by.  These forums have been a highlight of my day. 

Bob

I hope you're coming back.  Not necessarily to the"deep deep south",  but at least to the forums.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#3 August 20th, 2005 01:08 AM

wantingscott

Re: Let the sun shine in

Bob Trebora,

you've been a delightful forum man. and i've learned alot about McMurdo (it's on History Channel like twice a month, just never noticed before).

leave the ice, but don't leave us. one by one, the ISM girls have restored our sanity...

Scott

Board footer