#26 August 13th, 2005 07:18 AM

SCSIgirl

Re: My video: Aug. 10th!

catt wrote:

When you coming to Australia, Zille, to do that video with Liandra?

(And I only rock when I've got Queen on rotate, bless you! *S*)

Just jump in and Swin, Z.  It ain't all that bad........  although leaving Maui is always hard.  But I'm looking forward to all those famous topless Tahitian girls.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#27 August 13th, 2005 07:26 PM

liandra_dahl

Zille wrote:

Now if only Liandra and I could do a video together ... we'd really show you guys a thing or two...!

Liandra sits at her computer deep in reverie as she imagines the possibilities... and a great big grin plastered across her face

#28 August 14th, 2005 08:59 AM

jayhammer

Your new video once again shows your comfort in front of a camera, hella personality, and oh yea nice body too!! Looking foward to the next installment. By the way Zelli other than your head you say you are totally hairless, but you didn't show shaving your butt, is that because your have no hair there, or just being shy??  Ok Ok I know your not shy! dumb question huh?

#29 August 14th, 2005 04:48 PM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

Thank you Capiango.  I always thought I'd managed to avoid accents, myself, but recently people have been telling me I sound A) Canadian, B) Californian, and C) like Jodie Foster. 

But if I could have any accent it would be a British one...

Sorry I'm a bit slow out of the blocks and I haven't seen your video(s) yet but I will very soon, when I get my full-blown membership back again.

So, you would like a "British" accent. I'm facinated (and flattered) by the comment but WHICH British accent, we have so many, just as there in the US of A and most other countires.

There's London (which has at  least 10), then Birmingham, Liverpool, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cornish, Devon, Norfolk, Suffolk, Newcastle (Jordie or Macam) and many more - or are you thinking of the RP (Received Pronounciation) which our aristocracy use?

There is no sarcasm intended here, I am just curious as to what the concept of a "British" accent is, out in the big wide world

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#30 August 14th, 2005 05:33 PM

sonofs1

Zille, Loved part one!  Part two was awesome as well.  Can't wait till part three!!!  When I was watching your videos and listening to your voice, it was like I was mesmerized...at first it was titillating and voyeuristic, but then it was like I was just a good friend sitting in the bathroom with you and listening to you tell a story.  You are like the secretly sexy best friend that the guy doesn't really notice until the end of the movie, and then realizes that what he's been looking for has been right there all along.  Not to say that you are not beautiful and sexy and all that stuff I'm sure you hear all the time.  Your breasts are perfection!  One question though...what is the tattoo above your pussy supposed to be?  I am caught between teardrops and a stylized "666".  Something else, maybe?  Lots o' love from Pittsburgh, PA!

sonofsaline

#31 August 14th, 2005 08:47 PM

Belgareth

sonofs1 wrote:

<clip> One question though...what is the tattoo above your pussy supposed to be?  I am caught between teardrops and a stylized "666".  Something else, maybe?
<clip>
sonofsaline

I do believe that Zille answered the same question some while ago and I thought it was quite amusing and the very epitome of stylisation.

It's pubic hair!

#32 August 15th, 2005 03:32 AM

roxxie

Oh Zille, you know you're hot. Too bad I can never get these videos to play on my computer! Could I have a private show?

#33 August 15th, 2005 05:30 AM

zille

Belgareth wrote:

I do believe that Zille answered the same question some while ago and I thought it was quite amusing and the very epitome of stylisation.

It's pubic hair!

Thank you for remembering, kind sir! [curtseys to you]

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#34 August 15th, 2005 05:31 AM

zille

roxxie wrote:

Oh Zille, you know you're hot. Too bad I can never get these videos to play on my computer! Could I have a private show?

I'm planning my next video -- you can come watch, maybe?  [grins]

#35 August 15th, 2005 05:38 AM

zille

liandra_dahl wrote:

Liandra sits at her computer deep in reverie as she imagines the possibilities... and a great big grin plastered across her face

Hehehe -- Oh, yes, If I was in Australia I'd make sure you never stopped grinning, my dear!

#36 August 15th, 2005 05:41 AM

zille

jayhammer wrote:

Your new video once again shows your comfort in front of a camera, hella personality, and oh yea nice body too!! Looking foward to the next installment. By the way Zelli other than your head you say you are totally hairless, but you didn't show shaving your butt, is that because your have no hair there, or just being shy??  Ok Ok I know your not shy! dumb question huh?

Actually, I got back as far as I needed to go when I did my pussy.  There is only the very barest of peach fuzz in the rest of my bottom areas, and there is no point to shaving it.  Actually, my lovers might get mad at me if I did!

#37 August 15th, 2005 05:52 AM

zille

Belgareth wrote:

Sorry I'm a bit slow out of the blocks and I haven't seen your video(s) yet but I will very soon, when I get my full-blown membership back again.

So, you would like a "British" accent. I'm facinated (and flattered) by the comment but WHICH British accent, we have so many, just as there in the US of A and most other countires.

There's London (which has at  least 10), then Birmingham, Liverpool, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Cornish, Devon, Norfolk, Suffolk, Newcastle (Jordie or Macam) and many more - or are you thinking of the RP (Received Pronounciation) which our aristocracy use?

There is no sarcasm intended here, I am just curious as to what the concept of a "British" accent is, out in the big wide world

Thanks very much, Belgareth!

What accent does "Susan" on "Coupling" have?  I don't want an accent so thick that only the other people who grew up in the same town as me can understand me!  I just want something subtle yet ... lyrical, like a bubbling stream.

I guess I'll just have to go back to England and wander around trying to find the perfect accent!

#38 August 15th, 2005 07:20 AM

Belgareth

zille wrote:

Thanks very much, Belgareth!

What accent does "Susan" on "Coupling" have?  I don't want an accent so thick that only the other people who grew up in the same town as me can understand me!  I just want something subtle yet ... lyrical, like a bubbling stream.

I guess I'll just have to go back to England and wander around trying to find the perfect accent!

Sadly, I don't watch that much television ( ISM is much more fun), so I don't know the show. Most of the British accents are thick, some of them even make you appear thick! The only lyrical accent I can think of in the UK is Welsh, which I could listen to all day whether they are speaking English or Welsh it doesn't matter but I suspect that you are contemplating the accent used by a few of our English movie stars; not the "oh-so-precise" accent in old movies but one like that used by Hugh Grant, or Catherine Zeta Jones (who is Welsh, I believe).

#39 August 15th, 2005 11:08 AM

SCSIgirl

Belgareth wrote:

You haven't truly enjoyed Shakespeare until you've experienced Macbeth in a full out West Texan drawl.

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#40 August 15th, 2005 04:16 PM

Belgareth

SCSIgirl wrote:

You haven't truly enjoyed Shakespeare until you've experienced Macbeth in a full out West Texan drawl.

That would turn it into a five hour play ;-) but it would have to be Macbeth - "double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble" - sounds like oil to me!

#41 August 15th, 2005 10:53 PM

liandra_dahl

zille wrote:

What accent does "Susan" on "Coupling" have?

That would be a south eastern english accent

#42 August 16th, 2005 02:05 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

That would be a south eastern english accent

By Gum Lass! 'Ow cum tha' knows that?

or should that be

'Ere are Kid, wim yaou get that frum?

or maybe

By jove, my dear, it is jolly decent of you to profer that snipped of information.

#43 August 20th, 2005 06:55 AM

jayhammer

Hi Zille do you know when your next video is going to be posted?

#44 August 20th, 2005 01:04 PM

zille

Belgareth wrote:

By Gum Lass! 'Ow cum tha' knows that?

or should that be

'Ere are Kid, wim yaou get that frum?

or maybe

By jove, my dear, it is jolly decent of you to profer that snipped of information.

Oh!  Oh!  That first one is a Yorkshire accent!  I know that!  And the last one is "Uppah Crust", yes?

#45 August 20th, 2005 01:05 PM

zille

jayhammer wrote:

Hi Zille do you know when your next video is going to be posted?

Sorry -- they don't let me know -- it's as much as surprise to me as it is to you guys!

Board footer