#1 August 7th, 2005 01:54 PM

zille

My video: Aug. 10th!

Okay boys and girls, finally they are posting the video I sent them so long ago!  I can't wait to see what you guys think.  (Hell, I can't wait to see how they edited it!  I'm nervous -- I hope I don't come across as ridiculous!)

[bounces in excitement]

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#2 August 8th, 2005 02:05 AM

jayhammer

Re: My video: Aug. 10th!

I can't wait either Zille been looking foward to it ever since you first started talking about it !!

#3 August 11th, 2005 07:06 AM

zille

Does anyone else like my video...?

#4 August 11th, 2005 07:37 AM

Gimme_Danger

I fuckin' love the story so far Zille. I want to see more..part 2.

Funny, for some reason you dont sound like I expected...so often the case. Still lovely tho.

#5 August 11th, 2005 08:00 AM

jayhammer

Zelli your video was awesome you look even better on video than still pics it also show your personality which very cool, I for one can't wait to see the rest of the story, and I hope you have include you shaving your legs? Keep up the good work your the best!!

#6 August 11th, 2005 09:06 AM

bearcat

yes i enjoyed the video today very much.  i have to admit i am a female armpit hair lover.   i did find it erotic to watch you describe your shaving and do the act. 

on a side note, i have seen a couple of girls on some sites with hairy pits but shaved pussies and for some reason it is a huge turnon.

#7 August 11th, 2005 11:01 AM

zille

Gimme_Danger wrote:

I fuckin' love the story so far Zille. I want to see more..part 2.

Funny, for some reason you dont sound like I expected...so often the case. Still lovely tho.

Thanks!!!  I think they did a great job editing it, so I also can't wait for part II!

I don't sound the way I think I do, either!  It sounds different in my head than it does on video!

#8 August 11th, 2005 11:02 AM

zille

bearcat wrote:

on a side note, i have seen a couple of girls on some sites with hairy pits but shaved pussies and for some reason it is a huge turnon.

I can totally see that, Bearcat!  That is really obviously about recreational sex!  It says, "I am not just shaving for the sake of shaving, because I don't care about that, I just want to be smooth for sex!"  Awesome!

#9 August 11th, 2005 08:44 PM

liandra_dahl

Yay! more story/bath time with Zille on the 13th!

#10 August 11th, 2005 11:14 PM

Megasus

Great . the very best video so far (and I saw them all)! Now we all are looking forward to see part 2... pls. don't let us wait too long for it!!

#11 August 11th, 2005 11:39 PM

Megasus

I have to relative what I just said: "saw them all" means all X-rated... and for instance DIRTYGIRL_5 by Jules is also top!

#12 August 12th, 2005 03:46 AM

capiango

Love the story so far and youre so gorgeous and forthcoming, its really quite a treat smile What also struck me initially was (although I knew you were from Cali as well) "whoa, she doesnt have an accent" as Im so used to hearing. I could go back and look but Im lazy.. is this the first video of someone from the states? Either way I look forward to the next installment!

#13 August 12th, 2005 04:21 AM

zille

Megasus wrote:

I have to relative what I just said: "saw them all" means all X-rated... and for instance DIRTYGIRL_5 by Jules is also top!

Yes, Megasus, I was delighted by the compliment, but I did not think I could top some of Jules' efforts!!!  And I'd like to watch a new Liandra video every day!

#14 August 12th, 2005 04:23 AM

zille

capiango wrote:

Love the story so far and youre so gorgeous and forthcoming, its really quite a treat smile What also struck me initially was (although I knew you were from Cali as well) "whoa, she doesnt have an accent" as Im so used to hearing. I could go back and look but Im lazy.. is this the first video of someone from the states? Either way I look forward to the next installment!

Thank you Capiango.  I always thought I'd managed to avoid accents, myself, but recently people have been telling me I sound A) Canadian, B) Californian, and C) like Jodie Foster. 

But if I could have any accent it would be a British one...

#15 August 12th, 2005 04:29 AM

wantingscott

zille wrote:

Zille,
hey, hello. sorry i haven't seen the vid yet (my sub will resurface next month...)

BUT- i have used a "British Accent" to get big discounts on jewelry for my wife. It just works, i don't know why. it gets you invited into the cappucino room for a private jewelry viewing and lets you blatently say things like "i know what the sticker says. i'm asking how much will I pay." (emphasis on "I".

also there was the time i test-drove a 550 Maranello out on Long Island solomente with the same accent. I was just given the keys after a short convo with the salesman. smile

Scott

#16 August 12th, 2005 05:50 AM

Gimme_Danger

zille wrote:

I'd love to offer you one to one ellocution lessons wink

#17 August 12th, 2005 08:52 AM

SCSIgirl

zille wrote:

Okay boys and girls, finally they are posting the video I sent them so long ago!  I can't wait to see what you guys think.  (Hell, I can't wait to see how they edited it!  I'm nervous -- I hope I don't come across as ridiculous!)

[bounces in excitement]

Whoa!  My brain,  my brain!!  It's going.  I'm outta control..  The nurons are exploding...  I....   I....  I have been reduced to Zombie state.  Zille state.  Zille is all I can see....  What is your bidding. Mistress??

"Apple of my Eye", "bated breath", "brave new world", "caught red-handed" - all coined by Shakespeare.

#18 August 12th, 2005 09:06 AM

zille

Gimme_Danger wrote:

I'd love to offer you one to one ellocution lessons wink

I can see it now... "To speak like a Brit you need to breath in a more British manner, so I will be giving you mouth-to-mouth to help you with this vital first stage..."

[grins]

#19 August 12th, 2005 09:07 AM

zille

SCSIgirl wrote:

Whoa!  My brain,  my brain!!  It's going.  I'm outta control..  The nurons are exploding...  I....   I....  I have been reduced to Zombie state.  Zille state.  Zille is all I can see....  What is your bidding. Mistress??

[laughs evilly] Don't tempt me!

I'm so glad you liked it!!!

#20 August 12th, 2005 11:01 AM

samquentin

Gooten eevening!

Beesides taking part in xis discushion by offering a German axxent I haf too simply admeet xat yoo, Xille, haff provided a wary, wary suede and sacksy contribooshon! Kongratz! Aside from desparately trying to sound like a German mad scientist from 50ies Sci-Fi movies I really regret that I moved away from L.A. when I worked there for some time - I would have jumped on a plane to San Francisco as quickly as a... umm... - well, I lack American proverbs and sayings... umm, quickly as I can. (Ta-Daaaaam! - So much for originality...) (Where is it when you need it?) Anyway, amongst some other contributors on this site both you and Liandra deserve my utmost respect for your attitude towards the open expression of your sexuality and thoughts about it (therefore: you really deserve the dough!). Stay as you are - as you are what any decent man could wish for.

Sam

Are angels poultry?

#21 August 12th, 2005 03:19 PM

catt

Zille, ALL your stuff is awesome, and everybody here simply ADORES you - so you should never be afraid of how you come (*ahem*) across on ISM.
xx

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#22 August 13th, 2005 02:43 AM

zille

samquentin wrote:

Gooten eevening!

Beesides taking part in xis discushion by offering a German axxent I haf too simply admeet xat yoo, Xille, haff provided a wary, wary suede and sacksy contribooshon! Kongratz! Aside from desparately trying to sound like a German mad scientist from 50ies Sci-Fi movies I really regret that I moved away from L.A. when I worked there for some time - I would have jumped on a plane to San Francisco as quickly as a... umm... - well, I lack American proverbs and sayings... umm, quickly as I can. (Ta-Daaaaam! - So much for originality...) (Where is it when you need it?) Anyway, amongst some other contributors on this site both you and Liandra deserve my utmost respect for your attitude towards the open expression of your sexuality and thoughts about it (therefore: you really deserve the dough!). Stay as you are - as you are what any decent man could wish for.

Danke, Saaahm...

Ich very glucklich -- 'ow you say, ahhh, 'aapy! -- to 'ave zheese compleements frum you!

Seriously, those are sweet and generous words and I thank you very kindly!

Now if only Liandra and I could do a video together ... we'd really show you guys a thing or two...!

#23 August 13th, 2005 02:45 AM

zille

catt wrote:

Zille, ALL your stuff is awesome, and everybody here simply ADORES you - so you should never be afraid of how you come (*ahem*) across on ISM.
xx

Catt, you just plain rock.  It's that simple!

#24 August 13th, 2005 03:10 AM

samquentin

Zille, dear, it's been my utmost pleasure. And in regards to "The Zille-Liandra Show" - I am absolutely convinced that you two sweethearts would rock the ISM world. Even though I deeply regret that due to the still missing invention of a "beam ray" I will not be able to take part in such a combination of beauty, naked- and brightness (SHARKS!) I am looking forward to future insights. Oh boy, I really am. Warm regards from not-so-warm Munich, Sam

#25 August 13th, 2005 03:14 AM

catt

zille wrote:

Catt, you just plain rock.  It's that simple!

When you coming to Australia, Zille, to do that video with Liandra?

(And I only rock when I've got Queen on rotate, bless you! *S*)

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

Board footer