#1 July 31st, 2005 02:21 AM

roxxie

Oo! Look at me! I'm July 31

I'm so excited and nervous! I can't wait to finally be naked in front of everyone!

#2 July 31st, 2005 07:42 AM

jayhammer

Re: Oo! Look at me! I'm July 31

Can't wait either Roxie hope you have some close ups of your tatoo

#3 August 1st, 2005 04:31 AM

Torstar

I hope you are sitting there reading the comments as everybody paruses your gorgeous naked body.  Yes you are naked in front of everybody!!!

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#4 August 1st, 2005 05:15 AM

zille

roxxie wrote:

I'm so excited and nervous! I can't wait to finally be naked in front of everyone!

Yay -- Finally!  The set looks so good up on the site!  Go you!

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#5 August 1st, 2005 05:33 AM

jayhammer

Good job on your folio Roxie very creative set and love both your creativity and your body big nipples and very nice inviting  natural bush both pierced very hot indeed, I esp. liked the pic where your are highly lubircated that one is awesome thanks for sharing your naked body it certainly worked for me you are sexy in every way girl. Brad

#6 August 1st, 2005 06:24 AM

trebora

And we're all happy to have gotten a changce to see you naked.  There are a few shots that look like they will turn into fun jigsaws for me to amuse myself with. 

Something that amused me you didn't look like i thought you would (silly cause I knew nothing about you at all)

---
One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity
---

#7 August 1st, 2005 10:01 AM

roxxie

Thanks for all the great comments. There was one particular pic that I really liked that didn't make the cut, but oh well. The mirror work came from a kind of boredom with photography. About half-way through I thought, "I have to take how many more pictures!? Who really wants 200 more pictures of my ass? Hmm... I bet I can do something interesting with the mirrors."

And a special thanks to Miss Zille for putting a camera in my hands and telling me to go for it!!!

#8 August 2nd, 2005 02:13 AM

Markk02474

jayhammer wrote:

.., I esp. liked the pic where your are highly lubircated that one is awesome thanks for sharing your naked body it certainly worked for me you are sexy in every way girl. Brad

The 3-way dressing room mirror effects were good.

Sorry they dropped your favorite pic.

Do you have a kid? Boy? Girl? How old?

Personally, I don't have any ink or jewlry - there's plenty of life experiences written on my body already! It may be odd, but I see them that way and look for them on other people, not considering them anything to hide.

#9 August 2nd, 2005 10:34 AM

roxxie

Markk02474 wrote:

The 3-way dressing room mirror effects were good.

Sorry they dropped your favorite pic.

Do you have a kid? Boy? Girl? How old?

Personally, I don't have any ink or jewlry - there's plenty of life experiences written on my body already! It may be odd, but I see them that way and look for them on other people, not considering them anything to hide.

I was hoping the three boobs picture would make it in because it took a bit of trouble to get it set up, but I didn't get a good look at it so maybe it came out awful. Next time I will be more assertive when submitting pics!

No kids for me, never ever.

I love my piercings. They're so addictive. When I'm having a bad or stressful day I just want to go get pierced. I started doing acupuncture, which works quite well for me!

#10 August 2nd, 2005 11:46 AM

shannon
Administrator

roxxie wrote:

I was hoping the three boobs picture would make it in because it took a bit of trouble to get it set up, but I didn't get a good look at it so maybe it came out awful. Next time I will be more assertive when submitting pics!

I'm certain there were no 'awful' pics in your set roxxie, they were all great.  I't might just have been a bit blurry or something.  Check your pm's and send me the details of which one you are talking about and ill put it up in any case.

#11 August 15th, 2005 03:41 AM

roxxie

I sent you a pm. Gah, I've been so busy I can't believe that I haven't checked this site in two weeks.

Board footer