#1 April 22nd, 2005 02:33 AM

nagaloo

On Top or Not on Top That is the Question

“You have not completely understood Shakespear till you have read it in the original Klingon” General Chang, The Undiscovered Country ST:VI  I just have to have a little Trek in my day.

Even at the age of 39 my sexual experience is limited. I haven't had many other points of view on this question. But as stated in another thread here I prefer the lady on top. Some women seem to like the feeling of being trapped with the guy on top. And believe me I can make a girl feel trapped, I am a big guy LOL.

I hope this isn't something for DR Ruth's web site. With all the moaning and groaning on some of the videos here and some very nice pictures of our ISM girls with their men, I hoped there will be some feedback on this topic or on sex in general.

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#2 April 22nd, 2005 03:01 AM

wantingscott

Re: On Top or Not on Top That is the Question

well, here's my sitcheeation.
i treat my girl to loads of oral first (i call "giving her a girlie" and, sometimes in reciprocity i get a "special", but back to the topic...) so she's already come once or twice. so i like her on top. she wants me to come quickly by that point, and that does it for me... i get the "full body view" and the best depth and it's awesome...  assuming, of course that the kids are at her mom's and we have TIME!!!

#3 April 22nd, 2005 04:16 AM

zille

Well, for myself, my favorite position is doggie-style.  My cervix is tilted funny (ha!  Maybe I should show that off on ISM someday!) so doggie makes for the best angle of penetration for me.  However, when I was fucking my partner the other day, he was laying back (the lazy fellow!) and I was not kneeling over him as usual for me being on top, but I was sitting with my ankles up around his waist or so ... and I leaned back ... and suddenly I could see everything ... and it was amazingly arousing (although not a position I could keep for very long!)

~See more of me at http://zilledefeu.com

#4 April 22nd, 2005 04:34 AM

wantingscott

yeah, we've done that. we first figured that out when we were in our (small) tub together. we weren't having sex, just trying to fit in face to face. but we got onto bed that way after and is WAS great...

BTW- you have my vote to submit a folio... wink

#5 April 22nd, 2005 05:28 AM

zille

wantingscott wrote:

BTW- you have my vote to submit a folio... wink

Thank you!  I have -- I'm just here biding my time until it goes up!  I'm so excited, and I keep checking the site every day ... but I do not know when it will be there...!

#6 April 22nd, 2005 05:43 AM

wantingscott

zille,
hey that's so cool. i always got the impression that alot of the Artists just submitted folios and didn't get any more involved...

there's something about Frisco...  a good friend of mine, single, strait (and GOR-GEOUS), moved to SF frrom NY then on to San Diego. she told me that her and her roomate spent a night together. my friend told me it was great.

then i have another friend, strait, who meets up with an old female college friend once a year in Chapel Hill. she vacations for a week of sex... she tells me that all through college, when the two of them felt like it, they would get each other off, and now look foward to their annual get-togethers.
But back here in NY, my friend dates guys only.

it seems like, i don't know, are girls able to switch back and forth like that? i'm niave about this and curious. what do you think?

wscott

#7 April 22nd, 2005 06:32 AM

voyeur2

I slightly prefer Doggie style to WOT, after a goodly amont of oral.  She prefers to be on top.  After a goodly amount of oral.
I like getting head too - if giving turns her on.
But really - its preference, not habit.  Variety is spicier.
Lubricity
lusty
languid
lively
Love

L words . . .rule.

Have I ever lied to you before?

#8 April 22nd, 2005 06:39 AM

nagaloo

I was a little worried I would end up the dragon on the bottom for starting this one. LOL  As I said my experiances are limited and I have had a long dry spell LOL. But back in the days I always liked the view with my sex buddette on top. Yea thats right not a girlfriend a woman out just for sex and she was older than me. It worked for me. Only she wasn't very adventurous, but it was lots of fun. Beggars cant be choosers.
Heres a better look at the dragons. I cant remember where I got it.

Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#9 April 22nd, 2005 08:26 AM

zille

wantingscott wrote:

hey that's so cool. i always got the impression that alot of the Artists just submitted folios and didn't get any more involved...

Well, I'm a total internet geek, so it's pretty natural for me to be online, and a forum where I am posting images of myself seems like a perfect place to me...

I also care a great deal about my work ... I'm not going to just toss it out there and forget about it!  When my set goes up I really want to know what people think of it. 

wantingscott wrote:

it seems like, i don't know, are girls able to switch back and forth like that? i'm niave about this and curious. what do you think?

Well, as far as I can tell there are as many different flavors of bisexuality as there are bisexuals.  Some gals prefer to have romantic relationships with men, but they can really enjoy a non-stress sexual friendship with a gal (or two).  Other gals I know have enjoyed fucking guys on a few occasions, but could never see themselves actually dating a guy.

For me, I am polyamorous, so I just fuck/date/fall in love with whomever I get attracted to.  I was in a long-term primary relationship with a woman for the past 7 years, now I'm with a guy.  But I also have a girlfriend and other female lovers.  (I've found I can have too many guys in my life, but never too many girls!)

So for me there is no "switch back and forth," it's just the way I am all the time.  But you are right that some gals think of themselves primarily as straight, they just like to have a little lesbian romp every now and again.  I always say you should be labeled however you want to be labeled, so if they feel straight they can go ahead and call themselves straight.  Since I don't often choose a male lover, I often call myself a lesbian, just so guys don't get the idea that they have a chance with me -- it's easier that way, and if I do fall for a guy I just let him know I'm not so lesbian as all that, after all ... maybe it's the same, in reverse for your friends?

#10 April 22nd, 2005 08:32 AM

zille

voyeur2 wrote:

But really - its preference, not habit.  Variety is spicier.

You're absolutely right ... as much as I love doggie style, it would get old so fast if that was all I ever did!

#11 April 22nd, 2005 08:54 AM

GusTheMynahBird

zille wrote:

Well, for myself, my favorite position is doggie-style.  My cervix is tilted funny (ha!  Maybe I should show that off on ISM someday!) so doggie makes for the best angle of penetration for me.  However, when I was fucking my partner the other day, he was laying back (the lazy fellow!) and I was not kneeling over him as usual for me being on top, but I was sitting with my ankles up around his waist or so ... and I leaned back ... and suddenly I could see everything ... and it was amazingly arousing (although not a position I could keep for very long!)

I heard that a lot of women prefer doggie-style because it stimulates the G-spot more directly from that angle.

#12 April 22nd, 2005 09:35 AM

zille

Every gal's g-spot is in a different place, so every gal likes a different position for g-spot stimulation.  My ex-girlfriend liked being on top best for that.  (I would wear a strap-on and she would just climb on top of me and I just loved watching her get herself off on me...)

#13 April 22nd, 2005 10:47 PM

wantingscott

zille wrote:

But you are right that some gals think of themselves primarily as straight, they just like to have a little lesbian romp every now and again.

thanks for being so open about it. my wife- her and her best friend (since 6th grade) kind of "came of age" together. her friend taught my wife when they were young how to masturbate (the friend had a knack for figuring things out first...) and i know they spent after-school hours together at the friend's house in her room naked.

it's cool. when we moved in together, it was right before our honeymoon, i came home early from some errands and my wife was naked in the room with her friend, trying on swimsuits for our honeymoon, getting her friend's opinion.

so i quickly got the impression that with girls, nudity does not equal sexual themes as strongly (and i do mean STRONGLY) as it does with a guy.

maybe that's why guys are so hooked on this "lesbian fantasy"?

#14 April 23rd, 2005 03:47 AM

zille

wantingscott wrote:

so i quickly got the impression that with girls, nudity does not equal sexual themes as strongly (and i do mean STRONGLY) as it does with a guy.

maybe that's why guys are so hooked on this "lesbian fantasy"?

Well, it always did with me.  I can be "guy-like" in many ways.

Heh ... and I'm  hooked on this "lesbian fantasy" -- that's why I like to live it whenever possible!  [huge geeky grin]

#15 April 23rd, 2005 05:01 AM

MrPicMe

zille wrote:

I DON'T LIKE DOGS, BUT I SURE LIKE THEIR "STYLE" (nudge, nudge)
Just kidding. Here is a picture of my sexy little girl!!!

#16 April 24th, 2005 01:08 PM

liandra_dahl

Nudity isn't always strongly sexual for me but I didn't think it was that much for guys either. I thought they all strolled around in the sports locker rooms with their todgers out slapping each other in the bum in a purely platonic way... and I think plenty of girls are as into the lesbian fantasy as the guys. I have what is commonly known as "the grass is greener syndrome" when I have a boyf I crave ladies and when I have a girlf I crave dudes. A couple of partners have been the same with this so inviting people to join in and satiate the craving has been the remedy. Other partners have not been so cool with sharing, so I have found myself frequenting strip clubs, show girls on king street (Melbourne) has managed to relieve me of $600 worth of private dances in one night, and for me that's a huge amount of cash.

I'm hugely turned on by gay males as well though. When I was in high school me and my bestfriend used to double date with two guys that were bestfriends. The guys loved that we used to get it on with each other all the time, but we would only give them displays of it if they would do stuff together first. They made a short lived pretence of being irked at the idea to begin with but I think ultimately they really enjoyed, infact one particularly inebriated night we couldn't get them to stop so we just swapped partners completely for the night. Watching guys kissing and giving each other head really gets me horny. I wish I knew more bi sexual men.

#17 April 25th, 2005 03:46 AM

zille

Wow, that's really hot, Liandra!

I've only been with 1 bi boy ... well, although it ended up being 3 ...

Right after my girlfriend of 7 years and I broke up, I was having this party for a friend of mine, to welcome him to San Francisco.  I was rather drunk, so I am not entirely sure how things happened, but I think my friend and I went down this hallway to go make out, and we found this (really hot) gay male couple going at it, and I somehow ended up in this mutual grope-fest with all 3 lads!  I remember thinking, "From a long-term lesbian relationship -- to this!" at the time, and watching the boys kiss (and stuff) was like being in a movie.  It was amazing.

#18 April 25th, 2005 05:37 AM

Belgareth

liandra_dahl wrote:

Nudity isn't always strongly sexual for me but I didn't think it was that much for guys either. I thought they all strolled around in the sports locker rooms with their todgers out slapping each other in the bum in a purely platonic way... and I think plenty of girls are as into the lesbian fantasy as the guys. I have what is commonly known as "the grass is greener syndrome" when I have a boyf I crave ladies and when I have a girlf I crave dudes. A couple of partners have been the same with this so inviting people to join in and satiate the craving has been the remedy. Other partners have not been so cool with sharing, so I have found myself frequenting strip clubs, show girls on king street (Melbourne) has managed to relieve me of $600 worth of private dances in one night, and for me that's a huge amount of cash.

I'm hugely turned on by gay males as well though. When I was in high school me and my bestfriend used to double date with two guys that were bestfriends. The guys loved that we used to get it on with each other all the time, but we would only give them displays of it if they would do stuff together first. They made a short lived pretence of being irked at the idea to begin with but I think ultimately they really enjoyed, infact one particularly inebriated night we couldn't get them to stop so we just swapped partners completely for the night. Watching guys kissing and giving each other head really gets me horny. I wish I knew more bi sexual men.

Nudity doesn't arouse me sexually but in certain situations it can have quite a sensual impact and even though I don't consider myself to be gay, years of being a dancer taught me a lot about sexuality, as well as sensuality. Therefore, I have never dismiss the possibility of a homosexual relationship but I haven't yet met a guy that has turned me on to that extent, although, like you, I am aroused by both male and female homosexual interactions. Maybe there is a bi-sexual streak in me (I think that there is the potential in most people) and given the right circumstances - who knows?

[color="Red"]require "help.pl";[/color]

#19 April 25th, 2005 11:49 PM

MrPicMe

Belgareth wrote:

Nudity doesn't arouse me sexually but in certain situations it can have quite a sensual impact and even though I don't consider myself to be gay, years of being a dancer taught me a lot about sexuality, as well as sensuality. Therefore, I have never dismiss the possibility of a homosexual relationship but I haven't yet met a guy that has turned me on to that extent, although, like you, I am aroused by both male and female homosexual interactions. Maybe there is a bi-sexual streak in me (I think that there is the potential in most people) and given the right circumstances - who knows?

I agree, I don't think anyone is ALL one way or ALL the other... Lots of gray in the middle.

#20 April 26th, 2005 11:07 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

I treat my girl to loads of oral first (i call "giving her a girlie" and, sometimes in reciprocity i get a "special", but back to the topic...) so she's already come once or twice. so i like her on top. she wants me to come quickly by that point, and that does it for me... i get the "full body view" and the best depth and it's awesome...

I agree.  I like to give my girl a 'girlie' first, then she gives me a 'special'.  Then it's her on top...she leans way back and I hit the "G" which sends her (and me!) through the roof!  I love the view too!  (I think I'm gonna hafta get in the car and go visit her now!!)

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

Board footer