#1 April 22nd, 2005 01:48 AM

wantingscott

what folio is?

what folio is this banner from?
any help?

#2 April 22nd, 2005 01:55 AM

nagaloo

Re: what folio is?

I have been thinking that they are special poses just for the headers on some of the pages. Just my impression.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#3 April 22nd, 2005 07:40 AM

Gimme_Danger

he's right....there was a lovely one of The Seeker a while back....went all thru looking for it

#4 April 22nd, 2005 07:55 AM

wantingscott

then does anyone remember from 4 months ago, in the Tour section, the pic of the girl down on all fours. kinda tan looking, brown hair, showing a beautiful "harvest moon"?

i can't seem to find that one for the life of me, and the pic isn't in the tour anymore...

#5 April 22nd, 2005 11:17 AM

Head

Some of those banner shots have been posed for us - like the new ones added this week, from kitty_kat.  She's hot so we asked her to pose for a few pseudo-mirror shots.  Same story for the one posted below - I think that's Laetitia isn't it?   But the_seeker, that was from a folio of hers, so I guess it was one (image) which didn't make the final edit.

#6 April 22nd, 2005 11:31 AM

Torture_Garden

Head wrote:

Some of those banner shots have been posed for us - like the new ones added this week, from kitty_kat.  She's hot so we asked her to pose for a few pseudo-mirror shots.  Same story for the one posted below - I think that's Laetitia isn't it?   But the_seeker, that was from a folio of hers, so I guess it was one (image) which didn't make the final edit.

Head, just as a side note to final edits; on average, about how many shots are submitted from the girls for each folio?

James
--
...and when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home...

#7 April 22nd, 2005 01:36 PM

Head

Torture_Garden wrote:

Head, just as a side note to final edits; on average, about how many shots are submitted from the girls for each folio?

We ask for a minimum of 100, most go about 100 to 120.

Board footer