#1 April 12th, 2005 04:41 PM

Naomi

piss-take

It feels sexy sometimes to desecrate and then exhibit for private fans of ISM but then also maybe my landlord's a member!

#2 April 12th, 2005 04:58 PM

Gimme_Danger

Re: piss-take

ugh! from what I saw of that flat, you are well rid of it...more of a shit hole than a piss take. the zip file shows you as 'lucyskye' rather than naomi btw

#3 April 12th, 2005 07:49 PM

liandra_dahl

Naomi wrote:

It feels sexy sometimes to desecrate and then exhibit for private fans of ISM but then also maybe my landlord's a member!

Fucking hell yes Naomi! It's obviously sexy for you to defecate and exhibit too. Fuck him even if he is member, I wish I'd done that to my last landlord. I think all the sponsors of ISM should club together and buy a big mansion and all the ISM girls can go live in the life of luxury they deserve. The ISM girl mansion would rival that old codger Hugh Hefner.

#4 April 12th, 2005 08:38 PM

zimbonies

liandra_dahl wrote:

I think all the sponsors of ISM should club together and buy a big mansion and all the ISM girls can go live in the life of luxury they deserve. The ISM girl mansion would rival that old codger Hugh Hefner.

I'll donate to that!  Now we need a good name for the mansion....

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#5 April 12th, 2005 11:19 PM

wantingscott

hows about just "Tunick Mansion". a huge Aussie flag flying off the grand balcony, mazes of lawns and gardens. and you can't get an invite unless you're willingly naked with a finger on the shutter and a self-directed lens.

good times... good times...

#6 April 13th, 2005 10:35 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

hows about just "Tunick Mansion". a huge Aussie flag flying off the grand balcony, mazes of lawns and gardens. and you can't get an invite unless you're willingly naked with a finger on the shutter and a self-directed lens.

or how about "Headspace"??  (Okay, sorry -- I've been drinking tonight....)

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#7 April 13th, 2005 12:56 PM

nagaloo

Heaven!!! Full of heavenly bodies. Another dream I have is rolling naked through a field full of Boobies that belong to all the ISM girls. LOL
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#8 April 13th, 2005 01:11 PM

catt

nagaloo wrote:

Heaven!!! Full of heavenly bodies. Another dream I have is rolling naked through a field full of Boobies that belong to all the ISM girls. LOL
Stew

Careful there, Stew - those things bruise!

the beauty of simplicity is the complexity it attracts.

#9 April 13th, 2005 04:48 PM

tinka

I totally second the idea of an ISM mansion! How awesome would that be!

#10 April 14th, 2005 01:22 AM

liandra_dahl

wantingscott wrote:

I am with you there w.scot boy and tunick is on to something. the whole world is longing to get naked and ISM mansion will be the Kingdom of Heaven.

#11 April 14th, 2005 01:24 AM

liandra_dahl

liandra_dahl wrote:

I am with you there w.scot boy and tunick is on to something. the whole world is longing to get naked and ISM mansion will be the Kingdom of Heaven.

In fact 'ISM'ing as in SHOOTING YOURSELF (with a camera) could be the new difinition of martyrdom.

#12 April 14th, 2005 02:24 AM

wantingscott

yes.
but if i become an ISM martyr, will i still get the 24 virgins and the bosom of Abraham?

Board footer