#1 April 4th, 2005 09:59 PM

cameo

Bastille

Hi, I'm Cameo, my first folio, Bastille, is up! I'm  so excited! I love my folio, it looks alot different to how it looked on the tiny digital camera screen.  I had alot of fun with my first shoot, i wanted it to look dreamy and pretty, i hope it comes across that way. I'd love to know what you all think.

J'espère que vous appréciez ma pousse !
<3
Cameo

"I wasn't naked. I was completely covered by a blue spotlight." ~ Gypsy Rose Lee

#2 April 5th, 2005 02:28 AM

nagaloo

Re: Bastille

LOL I dont speak any thing but English even though there are a few spoken languages on my Island. That means A Hundred Thousand Welcomes. I am just new on the forums and people might be wishing I never started posting here LOL. I love every girl that has the balls to do a shoot and let everyone have a look. So welcome to the ISM site and to the forums and dont stop at just one folio, a video is always a nice addition. More of the girls need to come and start a topic here or just say hello.
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#3 April 5th, 2005 07:21 AM

wantingscott

ma belle Cameo,
oui! j'adore tu pousse. tres bien!!!
je dire "meow..."

wscott

#4 April 5th, 2005 07:27 AM

wantingscott

mais je ne parle pas francais, usually.
your folio kinda briefly gave me the ability, somehow...  wink

#5 April 5th, 2005 06:02 PM

cameo

Thankyou, negaloo, i may just do a video, so keep checking back!

wscott, your french is very good! i  have lived in australia most of my life, my family moved here when i was young, but my family taught me how to speak french well enough to travel there. it is not very difficult, and you seem to have a flair for it, you should take up lessons!

"I wasn't naked. I was completely covered by a blue spotlight." ~ Gypsy Rose Lee

Board footer