#1 March 17th, 2005 02:39 AM

shutterspeed

Is it ok to leave email add?

hey all,
Now Im sure this is a commonly asked question but is it ok to submit your email address if you would like one of the folio subjects to get in touch with you? On the forum of course not the comments section. Feedback from ISM co-ordinators and members would be much appreciated. Thanks.

#2 March 17th, 2005 05:18 AM

wantingscott

Re: Is it ok to leave email add?

i dunno. what do you look like?
no, seriously, your email is in your profile already, right? so if anyone wants to send you a private message, it's there already...

#3 March 17th, 2005 04:58 PM

shutterspeed

Yeah thats cool but I got no idea how to even access my profile I got there once and didnt fill anything out and now I dont know how to get back to it. Got some instructions?

#4 March 17th, 2005 05:26 PM

Head

shutterspeed wrote:

Yeah thats cool but I got no idea how to even access my profile I got there once and didnt fill anything out and now I dont know how to get back to it. Got some instructions?

Click on the "user control panel" link at the top of the page.

#5 March 18th, 2005 07:32 AM

GusTheMynahBird

wantingscott wrote:

i dunno. what do you look like?
no, seriously, your email is in your profile already, right? so if anyone wants to send you a private message, it's there already...

Actually, private messaging appears to be disabled. And there seem to be no obvious links for actually looking at another user's profile.

#6 March 21st, 2005 09:09 AM

soneil

GusTheMynahBird wrote:

Actually, private messaging appears to be disabled. And there seem to be no obvious links for actually looking at another user's profile.

The only way I know of is to use the links provided on the main forum page. They work but the only links are for the thread Starter and the Last Posted by.

#7 March 21st, 2005 12:57 PM

nagaloo

soneil wrote:

The only way I know of is to use the links provided on the main forum page. They work but the only links are for the thread Starter and the Last Posted by.

I am new to the forums and found most don't list any way to contact. And the messaging link is disabled? Its was hard to find my way in to the profiles. And harder to find individual profiles. And there is no way other than do a search to see who is a sponsor or a ISM girl. A question for Head. How long has the site been online and why are certain things disabled?
Stew

The universe is unfolding as it should, and so are the girls on ISM. I love them all.

#8 March 21st, 2005 02:57 PM

Head

nagaloo wrote:

I am new to the forums and found most don't list any way to contact. And the messaging link is disabled? Its was hard to find my way in to the profiles. And harder to find individual profiles. And there is no way other than do a search to see who is a sponsor or a ISM girl. A question for Head. How long has the site been online and why are certain things disabled?
Stew

The site has been online since June 2003 but I think we added the Forums about a year ago.  We're working on a bunch of new stuff but when time permits we'll have another look at what features we could enable here - we didn't write the code for the Forum, we bought it, and it's capable of a whole lot more than what we have it configured for.

Board footer