#1 March 15th, 2005 07:38 AM

wantingscott

if this sounds stupid, forgive me

hi all,
at the end of "dirtygirl_5", is Jules peeing while she comes? guy's can't do that (it's something to do with biology) which is why i'm confused. That's different than female ejaculation, right?
wscott

#2 March 15th, 2005 08:15 AM

Gimme_Danger

Re: if this sounds stupid, forgive me

wantingscott wrote:

hi all,
at the end of "dirtygirl_5", is Jules peeing while she comes? guy's can't do that (it's something to do with biology) which is why i'm confused. That's different than female ejaculation, right?
wscott

Scott, from what I understand its all to do with the G Spot. The G Spot is like a spnge and when its stimulated [about 3 inches inside the vagina and to the front] it becomes saturated. This fluid can sometimes be violently released when the contractions start for those 'gifted' women and I am assured its not urine

#3 March 15th, 2005 09:13 AM

zimbonies

wantingscott wrote:

hi all,
wscott

The same thing happens to Jules when she comes in part 2 -- ironically the day that part 2 posted was the day that I joined.  Lucky me!  I've been hooked ever since!

(BTW, thank you Jules!  You're a gem!)

"Look at da Chort?!  He's gone mad wit power!"

#4 March 15th, 2005 05:23 PM

capiango

wantingscott wrote:

hi all,
wscott

My understanding is the g-spot is a bit like a female prostate but also engorges in a similar way as a penis. Since women can have such a wide variety of orgasms through either clitoral or g-spot stimulation the way you may actually see the orgasm may vary as well. Sometimes this will result in fluid coming from the vagina or the urethra or both. All women are different but generally the g-spot is right in between so when it swells up it puts pressure on those areas and forces fluid out which is why it feels and seems there is a need to pee, but eventually that feeling subsides into orgasmic bliss smile personally I think some of the fluid is partially pee as well.

#5 March 16th, 2005 12:12 AM

liz

I am slightly suspicious of any video claiming to show female ejaculation, and this one makes me wonder because of the quantity (I've only seen Part II, though).  I suspect that in this case it just might be pee, under the guise of being ejaculate.  However, I've heard that it can be something like up to 1/2 a cup, so it's possible.

Everyone else is pretty much right about what constitutes a female ejaculation.  It is most often linked to the urethral sponge (G-spot), and is most often likely after a woman is already highly stimulated (as in, having already had one or more orgasms).  This sponge is full of little pockets that engorge and fill up with ejaculate.  While having some of the same qualities as urine, the chemical composition of this fluid *is* different than that of plain ol' pee.  Most women do experience some form of ejaculation, whether they know it or not - it can squirt out rather powerfully, but it very often just sort of mixes in with all the other juices down there.

It's happened to me just a couple of times - both from prolonged and fantastic clitoral stimulation (once through masturbation, and once through manual stimulation with my partner).  It feels very much like you have to pee, and I've heard that many women supress this because they think that they are in fact about to pee on their partner...

wantingscott wrote:

hi all,
wscott

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution."
            -Emma Goldman

#6 March 16th, 2005 02:31 PM

Prazak

[QUOTE=liz]I am slightly suspicious of any video claiming to show female ejaculation, and this one makes me wonder because of the quantity (I've only seen Part II, though).  I suspect that in this case it just might be pee, under the guise of being ejaculate.  However, I've heard that it can be something like up to 1/2 a cup, so it's possible.
---------------------------------
   It looked to me very genuine. It is very similar to other videos of femail ejaculation I've seen. The fluid was clear, without any trace of yellow. Ejaculation was in pulses and to fake that would have taken a good deal of control and trouble.
    This is one of the most exciting videos on ISM or anywhere. What a treat.

Board footer