#1 September 11th, 2018 11:05 AM

_hyperballad_

All time favourite ISM videos!

I'm going to start a list of what I think are super cool ISM videos from the archive!

Rose_P 'let's get loud' - okay so it's no secret everything Rose does is fucking magic
Lilith_B 'aeons of worth' - sooooooo beautiful
Emy_W 'farm life' - super cute vids!
Sondrine - "i love myself'
Idya - 'butt pride'
Angela - 'titterific'
Nazz - 'wildly nude'

And of course, I particularly enjoy filming for ISM, so I have a couple of sets of video:

Hyperballad

What is everyone else's fave vids?

x

#2 September 11th, 2018 11:41 AM

ashmedi

Re: All time favourite ISM videos!

I have always loved and admired the grace and mastery displayed in ‘hula_lula’ by rouge_soie 
Good soundtrack and beautiful editing in this golden oldie from 2010...
and there are dozens of others that this failing mind can't remember as well  wink

https://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view … =hula_lula

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 September 11th, 2018 05:47 PM

Mew

Adoni's videos are rad! She makes incredible spooky beautiful music and the edit is WILD smile

https://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view … ian_lilt_3

#4 September 13th, 2018 05:22 PM

Piper_A

My favourite video I have seen (maybe ever, not even limited to ISM video!) Is Nio's 'ultra awesome':
https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … trawesome1

I feel like I laughed for about a week straight. The way her mind works is just hilariously wonderful. I LOVE IT!

#5 September 15th, 2018 07:02 PM

mori910a

From 2006  - Lilie - Trickle
https://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view … ?g=trickle

And anything by Aven_Frey, especially these, back when I think she was still called Bobby - Nudelands from 2009
https://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view … udelands_1
https://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view … udelands_2
https://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view … udelands_3

#6 September 19th, 2018 05:03 PM

_hyperballad_

How could I forget Lailie!? Sparkles was my creative concept, that ended up being insanely sexily executed by Lailie! To the point that part 2 ended up on the ifeelmyself site tongue

https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … g=sparkles

#7 September 22nd, 2018 12:19 PM

artemesia

NIO forever!!!!!

Last edited by artemesia (September 22nd, 2018 12:19 PM)

#8 April 11th, 2019 01:44 PM

viva

Ashmedi! I came to this thread literally to post about "hula_lula", Rouge Soie's flawless ISM video from 2010. I've recently re-watched in and it's just so sexy, so fluid...

Seriously I know downloading is a little tricky, but you should all go watch it now! She undresses so gracefully as she keeps her hoop going and the editing is so ace as well. Also I think Rouge_Soie has the best legs ever. I love her.

yARnOtP.jpg

VA6s3hp.jpg

zLSbaKh.jpg

oDn9RZx.jpg

6021vX9.jpg

Last edited by viva (April 11th, 2019 01:44 PM)

#9 April 12th, 2019 02:24 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Ashmedi! I came to this thread literally to post about "hula_lula", Rouge Soie's flawless ISM video from 2010. I've recently re-watched in and it's just so sexy, so fluid...

Seriously I know downloading is a little tricky, but you should all go watch it now! She undresses so gracefully as she keeps her hoop going and the editing is so ace as well. Also I think Rouge_Soie has the best legs ever. I love her.

Thanks for bringing this work of art back in focus...  She is beautiful, and her video is enchanting for content and execution... I love her too <3 wink
I have always wished for more from Rouge_Soie,  more folios, videos, Agonies, and Confessions,  and in better newer resolutions...
She captured my heart back then, and I think a 10 year older girl could only be more attractive in everything  xoxo

Last edited by ashmedi (April 12th, 2019 02:51 AM)

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#10 April 12th, 2019 09:53 AM

viva

ashmedi wrote:

I think a 10 year older girl could only be more attractive in everything  xoxo

You know, this may seem a bit obvious to most guys, but as a woman, I really can't hear things like this enough. I once read a novel where the woman reminisced about her husband, they'd always been passionate, but he always claimed to dream for the day she turned 40.. he would say, you are marvelous now, but I want you at 40 - he has a sexual craving to know her body at that age.

I read that at 31 and it filled me with wonder. I think maybe men do not know how strongly we are programmed to believe that we lose all our sex appeal by the end of our 20s. or perhaps the way men love older women is something we only come to understand as we ourselves mature? it would make sense if that were the case... but the problem is society throwing all these ideas at us about our desirability and beauty and worth, and that would be bad enough even if it was real, but it's just not! my experience with men in the actual world is that they are humans who like all sorts of bodies and shapes and personalities and hair growth... etc.

Anyway not to rant! Just to say thank you. I love hearing it and I bet if Rouge were to grace us with her prescence she'd love to hear it too.

You know she has amazing work on IFM.. so many great contributors from that era. I'm thinking of Chica too...

#11 April 15th, 2019 08:32 AM

ashmedi

Ahhhh Viva...  You are a beautiful girl in your folios of 6 to 9 years ago, and I'm sure you are even more attractive in your early 30's...  <3

But I have almost alllways received negative vibes from girls/women/females I have complimented and maybe that is because of their own negative body image issues,  or maybe it's because I am not a part of the perfect male god population...  My compliments are meant to be taken as a no strings attached or no secret agenda mode, but rarely ever get a smile or wink as an acknowledgement, and I am usually told I need to get a life... The inference is that I wouldn't recognize beauty if I tripped over it...

Oh well,  From my viewpoint, I have been trained to expect that response,  I guess that is just life...

Hope you had a good weekend Pretty Girl  wink

#12 April 15th, 2019 11:02 AM

viva

Thanks Ashmedi! I'm nervous but I want to shoot for ISM again soon and your encourgement and compliments help!!

I'm so sorry that women you were trying to say something kind to told you to "get a life". that makes me really sad to hear.

I think that's always been a big deal for me, even when I've been more unhappy with my body. If I am with a lover and they compliment me, the temptation is to be like, ew no, I look awful what are you talking about. That's an honest response but at some point I started to think about what I was communicating. They were saying that they love someone, and I was basically calling them an idiot/saying that they have poor taste, for liking me! It's quite a withering. contemptuous mode... so even  when I felt like I didn't look good and that was obvious for so many reasons, I tried to think of others and say, thank you, and really listen to them with respect, and understand that someone I respect is genuinely saying they love my body, and they're not just making that up to trick me.

But that was a difficult trick, to get out of my head and listen to men when they say they like me! It has been so easy for me in the past to feel, are you lying to me, or are just just dumb. 

Actually a big part of my steps towards self-love have been because of editing here at ISM. Seeing traits and shapes and body parts of other women and liking them, and realising they're similar to me, helped me so much to understand why and how my body can be beautiful!

#13 April 16th, 2019 04:31 AM

ashmedi

Viva...  I didn't want to ask if you had considered it, but I think you should...
A fair number of contributors have added folios years after their initial uploads, and I love seeing them... I wish I could remember the names but some are very far back when ISM was just getting started... I love comparing the folios over time and always re-aquaint myself with their BA submissions and wish they could resubmit new hi-res Agonies and Confessions...

It really is a shame that media and fashion have such a negative effect on girl's view of themselves... It's too bad that more time isn't spent on teaching and showing them how diverse and varied the human female is, and the mind blowing number of variants that Nature creates... If they knew the numbers, they would realise that everybody is unique...

When I read the Artist Bio or the blurb with the folios, and I see someone say they have or ever body image problems, I can relate, and maybe even understand, and at the same time I wish I could point them to a mirror or their folio and say "How can you not see what I see? How can you not see the beautiful shape and colour of your eyes, the beautiful smile on your lips, the curve of your jaw line, the lovely throat that needs to kissed, the pathway across your upper chest all the way down, etc etc?"  It's such a shame that their minds and comprehension were damaged by insecurities, harsh words, and social constraints...

#14 July 11th, 2019 03:45 PM

_hyperballad_

Monte's ISM videos are the freaking best too: https://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gal … ofwisdom_1

Start with #1 & work your way through the entire series.

#15 July 29th, 2019 10:10 PM

ranger88

Nancy, Daisy Chains. For the location, the background music, the photography, and of course, Nancy. Extremely well done. A lot of thought was put into this video.

#16 July 30th, 2019 10:25 AM

viva

Ahh I remember Nancy! She was during my time. Such a famously gorgeous redhead. I love her...

view_image.php?g=tawny&f=95767ea547a5b0d0b1fc4db80.jpg&m=img

view_image.php?g=tawny&f=71530210de1a407f0206f3394055fd.jpg&m=img

view_image.php?g=textureality&f=b210bb03ab9d83521276b5d24def6b.jpg&m=img

view_image.php?g=textureality&f=0f632223cdb343fa81c9a3237.jpg&m=img

#17 August 9th, 2019 04:12 PM

susie

I love this one by Lucah!

https://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view … fing_usa_1

Enjoy,

Susie

#18 August 12th, 2019 09:41 AM

viva

I would have totally forgotten this shoot, and I was a huge Lucah fan back in the day. Thanks for reminding us! Having you around is so ace.

Board footer