#1 January 27th, 2019 09:31 AM

Pegasus899

Erin S

Absolutely can't get enough of Erin S. Are there plans for any further reloads or videos?

#2 January 29th, 2019 10:33 AM

_hyperballad_

Re: Erin S

Hey!

She is indeed lovely. Definitely looks like we could be seeing more from her in future!

smile

#3 February 1st, 2019 07:14 PM

Pegasus899

That is fantastic news!! I can't wait smile

#4 February 21st, 2019 05:25 PM

Pegasus899

I mean is she not the best looking woman you have ever seen!? And her eyes.. oh her eyes.

iE0w4P0.jpg

#5 April 30th, 2019 05:09 PM

Pegasus899

Hey admins, Erin's profile appears to be missing sad

Also hyperballad mentioned there would be more to come, any indication when the could be? I'm eagerly hanging out for it smile

Also, also I noticed a camera in the background of her second shot. Is that for a video? Or maybe a BA?

#6 April 30th, 2019 05:35 PM

viva

I'm very sorry to tell you Pegasus, but Erin's requested not to be on the site anymore!

#7 May 14th, 2019 04:11 PM

Pegasus899

Oh man that is devastating news sad I was really looking forward to her reload. Hopefully everything is fine with her though and nothing bad made her change her mind about being on the site.

I'm curious though, does it happen often that someone is removed from the site?

Last edited by Pegasus899 (May 14th, 2019 04:12 PM)

#8 May 14th, 2019 04:13 PM

viva

Sorry pegasus! Do you have a 2nd favourite contributor?

#9 June 6th, 2019 03:24 PM

Pegasus899

I have so many favorites! Off the top of my head, eva lynn is one of my all-time favorites but given how long ago that was there's no chance of seeing her again sad Angelica B and Leena are also favourites here and on IFM.

I've always wondered, there's a bunch of pictures that are "duds" which are removed, has any consideration gone into making those available? I'd pay just to see a "bloopers" set!

#10 June 6th, 2019 03:30 PM

viva

hehe I don't know if we've ever thought about showing outtakes. They're mostly just the same shot but not quite the way the contributor wanted it - like she'll be looking away, or making a funny face, and I'll choose the shot where she's making an intentional expression and looking at the camera. Mostly the only stuff you're not seeing is repetition or poorly exposed photos. But if there's a specific shoot you'd like to see outtakes from, as long as they're not unflattering I don't see the harm in showing you a few smile

#11 June 7th, 2019 03:45 PM

Pegasus899

Viva, you're a legend! Ok this is difficult, let me think. Eva_lynn for sure. Also siena. I've always wondered how she got that shot at the end of her first shoot with the two guys looking back. Surely there were a lot of missed shots... I'll try and post the picture I'm talking about.

I'll have a think about some other shoots and get back to you smile

Last edited by Pegasus899 (June 7th, 2019 03:46 PM)

#12 June 7th, 2019 03:56 PM

Pegasus899

6MtFvdW.jpg

#13 June 7th, 2019 04:17 PM

viva

Amazing Pegasus! Give me the weekend - it's a long one for us Aussies, we get Monday off! - and next week I'll come back with some fun shots for you xx

#14 June 9th, 2019 08:58 AM

Pegasus899

Thanks Viva, you're the best! Enjoy the long weekend smile

#15 June 12th, 2019 10:08 AM

viva

Hey Pegasus! What a fun folio you've reminded us of. Siena's primary, "Pink Freeze" was amazing on so many levels. The things that girl can do with melted ice cream... and you're right, that shot at the end is amazing! Looking at the complete shoot, we see that those guys were walking on the beach to her right, and then she retreats to the bushes and keeps shooting as they pass.. then as soon as they're a bit further away and past her, to her left, she pops back out onto the main beach proper! That's an ISM super star right there. The boys are so cute, nudging each other like - dude. do you see this?? and meanwhile that old fisherman doesn't notice at all...

Irrge1t.jpg

#16 June 26th, 2019 05:06 PM

Pegasus899

Wow thanks Viva! So interesting to see the other pictures of siena to put that one shot into context. The public aspect to this shoot reminds me a lot of anna c.

MiYnhPw.jpg

tILPRHV.jpg

And I know where this one was taken and its a pretty busy road!

UpfbvoJ.jpg

#17 June 26th, 2019 05:07 PM

Pegasus899

I also read somewhere (in this forum I think) that the building in the background of this shoot is a hospital!

ND9alNz.jpg

#18 June 27th, 2019 09:33 AM

viva

These are so awesome Pegasus smile

Board footer