#1 August 18th, 2017 02:58 PM

_hyperballad_

hyperballad

You may or may not have noticed that I am back!

~~~ TADA ~~~

I am one of the 'oldies' from back in the very early daze of ISM & I have contributed to this space (& ifeelmyself of course!) many times over the years.

Perhaps I should create some new content? I'm a little unsure - what say you, fine folks of ISM land?

x

Last edited by _hyperballad_ (August 18th, 2017 03:00 PM)

#2 August 18th, 2017 04:42 PM

redbird

Re: hyperballad

Hyperballaddd!!! So good to see you around again. Please more things yes!! I suspect that the forums will be a lot less quiet around here now that you're back.

xx

#3 August 19th, 2017 08:12 AM

ashmedi

Welcome back HyperBallad, long time, no see...

I saw your name this morning in the BA forums before I came to ISM to see what was happening here, and even tho your name is slightly different, I immediately remembered you as being part of the birthing process of BA, ISM, and a bit later, of IFM...

Hope you're back for a bit wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 August 19th, 2017 10:01 PM

mori910a

Hi, welcome back! I often wonder what happened to some of the old names from back in the 200's who posted regularly. I'd like to see some more too! Why the underscores?

#5 August 23rd, 2017 10:12 AM

_hyperballad_

Heyyyyyy Ashmedi!! I remember you smile Yup, I realised I first contributed to ISM when I was 19! I'm 32 now & have been thinking of maybe doing some more things...

And I am definitely planning on being back 'round these parts for a good while!

No real reason for the underscores mori, it's my forum username from waaaaaaaay back in the day, so it's the same as it's always been.

#6 September 13th, 2017 07:48 AM

theconia3

Hyperballad!  Welcome back.

I have been a member since forever and really do miss your artistry.  I hope you decide to contribute again.

Miss you!

#7 September 19th, 2017 10:45 AM

_hyperballad_

Naw <3 Thank you! I've got a couple of ideas up my sleeve but still not 100% decided. Am thinking I'd definitely like to do ISM video again, I always have so much fun make films where I get to talk about whatever I like!

Thanks again for being SO sweet! x

#8 September 28th, 2017 01:55 PM

_hyperballad_

Hokay so I'm mayyyyyybe gonna do something pretty for ism on my travels this long weekend. No promises! wink

#9 October 4th, 2017 09:20 AM

_hyperballad_

So I have good news & I have good news...

Submitted my new folio this morning. I was SO nervous, since when did I get shy? Hahahaha.

Anyways, I think I have the ISM bug again cos I have all of the shoot ideas now.

Board footer