#1 September 25th, 2017 10:15 AM

Ivy_Jean

READ ME

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder that our wonderful contributors do read the comments on their folios. If you don't have something nice to say about a folio or a contributor, that's fine, but please don't comment.

Taking your clothes off on the internet is no small feat, and we applaud the women who have the confidence to do so. This is not the place for negative talk, we are here for empowering and uplifting women, not to tear them down.

Thanks for reading smile

~ ISM Editor ~

#2 September 26th, 2017 04:07 PM

redbird

Re: READ ME

Whoever doesn't abide by these rules will feel the wrath of the Red Fury!! I feel a deep kinship with the fellow contributors who have bared their bodies and souls to the world and anyone who thinks it's okay to criticise them is a piece of shit and isn't good enough to witness myself or my ISM sisters! xx

#3 September 27th, 2017 11:09 AM

_hyperballad_

Just think to yourself, if I stood naked before the world would I want to hear what I'm about to say...

If the answer is no, or gee that might make me feel uncomfortable/upset/angry/self conscious ZIP IT.

Being unkind is very uncool.

#4 September 28th, 2017 04:17 PM

Ivy_Jean

Perfect response Hyperballad! Thanks for being so supportive of the contributors ladies <3

~ ISM Editor ~

#5 September 29th, 2017 03:16 AM

mori910a

I always feel it's a privilege to see the folios that you all produce. Apart from anything else they remind me that there is beauty in the human race despite all the awful things we get up to.

#6 October 3rd, 2017 08:44 AM

Ivy_Jean

I agree mori, nice to see other members feel the same way!

Celebrate the diverse beauty!

~ ISM Editor ~

Board footer