#1 January 28th, 2019 12:28 PM

ashmedi

Hey Admins... Is there a problem?

I think it has been a long time, maybe as much as 6 months, since I have seen a BA Banner on any recent artist's profile...
I always check the Reloads to see if the profile has been ammended to add the banner, and I recheck the profiles of every artist for the Free Daily photos as well as recheck the profiles from the hitlist... 
Is there a breakdown at ISM or in the linkage between BA and ISM?
I miss being able to be able to see BA submissions from the ISM artists who submitted to both sites...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 January 29th, 2019 10:56 AM

Ivy_Jean

Re: Hey Admins... Is there a problem?

Hi Ashmedi,

Thanks for letting me know - I will certainly have someone figure this out and I will get back to you asap smile

~ ISM Editor ~

#3 January 29th, 2019 12:18 PM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean wrote:

Hi Ashmedi,

Thanks for letting me know - I will certainly have someone figure this out and I will get back to you asap smile

Thanks Ivy_Jean smile  Much appreciated *hugs*

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 January 31st, 2019 10:01 AM

Ivy_Jean

Hi Ashmedi!

So it's a bit more complicated than it seems. ISM folios get processed much quicker than BA's usually, so quite often they won't necessarily be linked immediately because they haven't gone up on the BA site yet. Also, not every contributor on ISM does a BA - so that's often why there won't be a link at all.

The new BA's get linked to ISM's weekly, for example, these few: Morena, Kash, Ana_B were linked last week. More will be done tomorrow, too!
Chrissy_M, Stacie_D, and Edith_M haven't done BA at all, hence why there isn't a link for those ones.

Hope that makes sense!

~ ISM Editor ~

#5 February 13th, 2019 05:16 AM

ashmedi

Thanks Ivy_Jean... That confirms my understanding of the system, but it still appears to me that the number of banners I am seeing on reloads is not as frequent as what it used to be...  I don't have time to open every profile after it was posted as I know the lag time could be anywhere from 3 to 9 months...

Sorry I am so late in responding to your answer...  My trusty XP system died, and the second system, Win7, needed a service call, and then after the Win7 system was working, and since I had never used that system for BA or ISM, it appeared to be new to the servers, and I had major problems trying to login as my failing vision could not solve the required pictogram puzzles to prove I was not a robot and was actually legit...
I would expect that at some future time, I will not be able to login and will just disappear without anyone even knowing ...

Board footer