#3 January 27th, 2017 11:10 AM

Weisswurst

Re: Where did everyone go ?

The forums seem to have died when Laney left sad

#4 January 30th, 2017 12:24 PM

Ivy_Jean

Hello Ranger87,

I'm the new editor! I am planning some things to get this forum happening again, any ideas of what you'd like to see?

Ivy

~ ISM Editor ~

#5 January 31st, 2017 03:04 AM

Skyhawk

Welcome, Ivy,
I suggest as a start you might review Laney's posts to the forum.
She was doing something right.
An Ivy_Jean folio would probably get things going, too.  smile

Last edited by Skyhawk (January 31st, 2017 03:10 AM)

#6 February 14th, 2017 10:34 AM

blissed

I posted here for about 6 years. Sometimes too much smile It can be a lovely forum. And the intelligent conversation Feck can facilitate can shift our view of sex into a new paradigm. It did for me. This forum can be a unique space. Somewhere where different types of people get together, where they otherwise might not. And that can be interesting, which makes the conversations that aren't about sex kind of Unique too. Having erotic pics of yourself online and giving pleasure that way is very cool and worthy off respect. Respecting sexual images and the people in them seems so healthy and obvious. 

#7 February 15th, 2017 07:53 AM

trevor

Blissed, thank you for your very thoughtful and considered comments.  It's sad though that the dialogues are so sporadic.  What is needed, I believe, is a core of regular contributors, especially the artists themselves, to create a critical mass that will attract and engage a larger number of people who also drop in with comments from time to time.  As it is, a particular thread might engage a conversation between two people for a day or two or three and then that's the end of any contributions to the Forum for days or weeks on end---except for occasional contributions of a technical nature, such as why some function isn't working.  It seems rather like a once thriving town that was bypassed by a motorway and now only has occasional travellers passing through on the old main road that is now only a dusty byway.

#8 February 17th, 2017 11:07 AM

blissed

Looks like this forum is the Trevor show smile

#9 February 17th, 2017 05:40 PM

trevor

Indeed, Blissed, but rather more like a "Trevor " blog than a forum; and, honestly I highly doubt there was much interest in reading solely what I had to say.  It all was rather beside the point of the ISM forum.  What one wants is a lively exchange of ideas and delight, both serious and light; long and thought out, quick and spontaneous.  But consistently active and vibrant.

Board footer