#1 March 20th, 2016 07:37 PM

mori910a

File names not consistent

Hi Laney (again),

I've noticed a couple of times in the last couple of weeks that about 4 or 5 of the images in the set have had the contributor's name (eg. "Daffy_Duck_018.jpg") instead of the set name ("my_set...etc"), and the pictures in the set thumbnails appear to be out of order as well. Laura's lovely set from yesterday is like this, with the first few images being laura_a_018, laura_a_187, laura_a_042, ..097, and then on to interior_angles_10, 020, etc.

Regards, Peter

#2 March 21st, 2016 10:24 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: File names not consistent

Thanks for letting me know Mori. Laura_A's folio is fixed now. If you can remember the names of the other folios with this error please post them here and I'll fix them up.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 March 22nd, 2016 05:30 AM

mori910a

Re: File names not consistent

Laney wrote:

Thanks for letting me know Mori. Laura_A's folio is fixed now. If you can remember the names of the other folios with this error please post them here and I'll fix them up.

Hi Laney, there were only a couple of others that I can recall, but I'm not sure I can remember the names. The simplest way to find them is to look in the Zip files I think; they were all within the last month, pretty sure about that anyway.

I must say that although a lot of my posts are about technical issues, I've been a subscriber to ISM and IFM (on and off for financial reason!) since not long after they started, and I'm always amazed at the beauty that the many contributors portray in their shoots, showing how beautiful the female human body can be as well as how erotic. I think they show the best aspects of erotica. And if I was into men, I'd have say there are a lot beautiful male bodies out there as well.

Regards, Mori

Board footer