#1 August 11th, 2015 01:47 PM

sondrine

Hitlist Highlights

One of the great things about our site is the hitlist - it's a good way to explore the folios we may have missed, and to appreciate the talent we have coming in ! I thought I'd compile a set of photos from our favourite girls this week !

1. Steph_H "Filoselle"
Wonderful smooth skin, soft light, cute perky nipples.
hitlist1

2. Aubrey_F "You Beauty"
I love the how the warm sun soaks her skin, and the contrast of shadows brings out the tone in her body.
hitlist2

3. Grace_S "One With Nature"
The composition of this picture is lovely. Beautiful wide open labia, slender hand in the foreground, bright green grass behind the soft pale skin.
hitlist3

4. Lilly_M "Rose Distilled"
Such a striking image, it caught my attention straight away ! It's as flawless as a magazine cover.
hitlist4

5. Acca "Avant Gardener"
I love the wet look; sleeked back hair, spiky eyelashes, fresh face. I also love the splash of red !
hitlist5

6. Flo_W "Bare and Simple"
Such a beautiful, tranquil smile.
hitlist6

7. Caroline_R "Gummiaender"
I just think this is so cheeky and suggestive...
hitlist7

8. Bella_B "Foamy Fresh"
Bubble bubble butt bubble bubble butt...
hitlist8

9. Mona_M "Gilded Cage"
Incredible body, fun props, great expression - I'd love to meet her.
hitlist9

10. Eugenia "Open Up"
WHAT A BUM! I love the way her hair flicks out at the end, with nowhere to go but out!
hitlist10

Enjoy !
xx Sondrine

#2 August 12th, 2015 11:18 AM

ashmedi

Re: Hitlist Highlights

This is a beautiful idea Sondrine <3
And your descriptions sound like yo're reading my mind...
#1 and #3 are extremely erotic, and you do have an eye and sense in your choices wink  Thanks for this xxoo

And now a question for everybody.
When I open this thread, I never see all the images, and if I refresh, I get a different combination.
For example I see images for 2,5,7,10, refresh and see 2, 6,8,9,10, refresh and see 2, 3, 5, 7 etc
Sometimes I see 3 only, sometimes 6, but never all 10. and it took more than 30 refreshes to see #1 for the 1st time.

Now, I am old, and using an old cp with lots of memory, osolete OS, and unsupported browsers so maybe the problem is just me...

Does anyone else have a problem seeing all the images at one loading?

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 August 12th, 2015 04:32 PM

sondrine

Im glad you like the idea ! It'd be cool if everyone shared their favourite photos too ! I often see comments referring to specific images - it'd be great for everyone to find them ! :-)

#4 December 4th, 2015 04:56 PM

sondrine

1. Rose_S 'Epiphany'
As a contributor, and a photographer.. I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the complexity of her position while taking this photo. Go girl !

2. Tilbot 'Spring_Apricot'
Apricot tones, strawberry(blonde) hair, vanilla skin with caramel freckles and a peachy smile - everything about this shoot is super sweeet ! It was too hard to pick just one picture, I highly recommend having a peak at the rest !

3. Sabrina_S 'Balmy'
Beautiful Sabrina, you have the long, heavy eyelashes of an elephant, and skin like it's rare ivory. The rosy pink tones in your nipples, and lips (both kinds) make me blush. I like the tranquility of this photo in particular.
Special mention to the sneaky shoot in the background
bonus

4. Mollie_J 'Pomona'
Your divine behind is my favourite part of your body too <3

5. Chambria 'Lookbook'
A queen, perched comfortably on her throne - admiring herself as we do the same !

6. Fi_Fi "Vegetable_Life"
This is such a beautifully shot folio; creative angles, crisp lighting, beautiful girl. This photo makes me wonder what you're dreaming about as your beautiful eyes gaze into the distance...

7. Zara_Rose 'Anasyrma'
A great shot of a great bum ! The dark background is a great contrast to the warm sun on your skin, it makes your skin tones really pop ! Also, that colour looks great on you.

8. Skye_B 'Noble_Truth'
I love your perky gumdrop nipples, and the way the sun illuminates your golden skin.

9. Evelyn_S 'Fancy_Me'
If the lips in the mirror came to life, I'm sure they would turn around a leave a big red lip print on that great butt ! I love the pose here too, the bend in the body and the soft gaze.

10. Rosemary_S 'Danaid'
I'm not surprised you made it to the hitlist within hours of being published ! I really like this close-up, you have beautiful hands and beautiful breasts.
Enjoy xx

Last edited by sondrine (December 4th, 2015 04:56 PM)

#5 December 5th, 2015 08:14 AM

trevor

Sondrine, I love your commentary in this running post and everywhere else. Oh, and I should reiterate how often I return to admire your own exquisite folio. It is so lovely and interesting--such a talented photographer but, Sondrine, you must give at least a little credit to the beautiful model, yes? You are a darling. Thank you.

Last edited by trevor (December 5th, 2015 08:27 AM)

Board footer