#1 April 4th, 2015 06:57 PM

trevor

Spring

Greetings from Athens.  To one and all, I wish you and your friends and family a happy rite of spring, Passover, western Easter (rite of autumn??) orthodox Easter...and whatever other celebrations might be coinciding around this time.  Again, I wish to particularly thank the Feck staff for making this forum and its host website such an inclusive, welcoming and happy place.

#2 April 7th, 2015 03:04 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Spring

Thank you Trevor smile. Happy Easter/Passover/rite of Spring to you too.

I'm a little jealous of everybody in the Northern hemisphere celebrating the beginning of Spring. Here it's just heading into Autumn and today is the coldest, wettest day of the year so far... sigh.

Here are some folios to celebrate

Spring

view_image.php?g=LazyDay&f=f1c6a1a67db76f47504a96062.jpg&m=img

Autumn

view_image.php?g=harvest_moon&f=168ba80148385825de6f89b241.jpg&m=img

Easter

view_image.php?g=sanctified&f=b98e2e6be44dc2218ef2e9cc6e783e.jpg&m=img

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 April 7th, 2015 05:52 PM

trevor

Dear Laney,

I'm sorry that your spirits are dampaned by your weather today.  To keep you company, my family and I are flying back to Rome today and apparently it will be raining there later this week for a few days.  In fact, autumn is my favourite month because I dislike hot humid weather--and mosquitoes.  I hope you and your friends and family have lovely autumn days ahead.

Thank you for the beautiful photographs of the seasons.  Very amusing as presented.  I particularly like the spring one.

Fondly,

Robert

#4 April 9th, 2015 04:51 PM

trevor

Spring Autumn, Autumn Spring

Dear Melbourne friends,

I note that today we enjoy identical weather so you've no excuse not to be wandering here and there in the nude like faeries in a Midsummer Night's Dream.  Your Queen Tatania requests it and I, Robin Goodfellow will join you with delight (and not a few merry pranks).

With love from Rome,

Honest Puck

Post script: Take heed, our friends in New York hath kept their Easter revels in Central Park:
https://coedtoplesspulpfiction.wordpress.com/

Last edited by trevor (April 9th, 2015 05:00 PM)

#5 April 20th, 2015 11:52 PM

artemesia

I'm just about to start preparing for Samhain (Southern Hemisphere Halloween)

It's looking great- our ladies circle gets to make an intentional space and altar for a party and we will get to bring in Halloween eve before we go off on a little ladies get away. I didn't grow enough pumpkins for carving this year, but I might have to grow a variety of Queensland Grey pumpkins (tasteless but huge) for the next. It's so nice because the last of the fruit is really begging for harvesting. So many oranges, pomegranates, feijoas (guava) and I'm ever hopeful I will be able to harvest some psychilbin to wander into different rooms of my mind with.

So I'm very much looking forward to eating the seeds of Demeter and journeying with her into the underworld for the next 4months until I can re emerge in spring.

Enjoy your season Robin Goodfellow! We will meet in the land between worlds when veils draw more transparent

#6 April 21st, 2015 12:29 AM

trevor

Thank you for your sweet greeting, Artemesia.  Your autumn sounds delightful and your underworld winter warm and cozy down under under down.

Robin

Board footer