#1 March 21st, 2015 10:34 PM

ashmedi

To the current Admin(s)

Just want to mention a small glitch and my previous contact (Viva, to keep this off the forum) has left and is not available to me...

Today's Folio for Jaki has an error on the Home page of ISM
Beside the date of Mar 21, 2015 it just has a hot link that says  //""  and the Artist and Folio names are missing...

Just an FYI as there is no Tech forum or contact to put this info anywhere else...

Last edited by ashmedi (March 22nd, 2015 03:23 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 March 23rd, 2015 09:53 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: To the current Admin(s)

Yes, I noticed that straight away when I got to work today and fixed it up. The best way to contact me about it is in a personal message through the IFM forum, as you did before smile.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 March 23rd, 2015 11:17 AM

ashmedi

Laney wrote:

Yes, I noticed that straight away when I got to work today and fixed it up. The best way to contact me about it is in a personal message through the IFM forum, as you did before smile.

ok Laney...  Just wanted to make sure it was OK to do it that way wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 June 13th, 2015 09:46 AM

Caity

Hey Laney, How do we submit pictures in these forums, I have seen lots of ppl with photos in their comments and I have no idea how to do it!

Gemini

#5 June 13th, 2015 11:25 AM

Laney
Administrator

Hi Caity,

It takes a couple of steps to post an image but it's not too hard smile.

First, upload your image to http://imgur.com/ by dragging and dropping the image onto the webpage.

Then copy the url of the image.

Next, paste the url of the image between two img tags like this but without spaces [ img ] http://i.imgur.com/PsKLUdP.gif [ /img ] (further instructions here)

Then voila! When you hit submit your image will display smile

Last edited by Laney (June 13th, 2015 11:26 AM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#6 December 27th, 2015 07:11 PM

Fe3Cman

I thought, rather than starting a new thread each time I have a question, I could just use this thread addressed to the admins instead.

I was wondering, do the artists get free access to the site? And if so, is it permanent or only for a certain duration? Although they sell their images to feck it still seems a shame that they wouldn't be able to look back over it and any comments left for them...

#7 December 29th, 2015 09:30 AM

Laney
Administrator

Hi Fe3Cman,

Yes, every artist is given a complimentary subscription valid one month from the date their folio is published. They are also welcome to email and request free renewal of their subscription at any time.

Thanks,
Laney

Last edited by Laney (December 29th, 2015 09:31 AM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#8 December 29th, 2015 09:33 AM

ashmedi

Curiosity on today's reload...
Home page indicates she is Georgia_X ... but all other references say she is Semillion...

And she must be setting some type of record... First shoot was Oct/08 and reload is 7 years later wink
btw,  There is a Georgia_X with a single folio from Nov/14

But whoever she is, she is, in my humble opinion, more beautiful and with an even better form  <3

Board footer