#1 February 13th, 2015 06:57 PM

trevor

Uploading photographs

Viva, how does one upload a photograph to the forum.  I took a photograph of a snowmaiden in Vienna after a snowfall a number of years ago that I thought to share with the community.  Thank you very much.

#2 February 13th, 2015 10:47 PM

blissed

Re: Uploading photographs

I'm not Viva but I have made a thread showing how to post a picture. Works the same in this forum. http://forum.ifeelmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=237

Post any questions or probs below.

#3 February 16th, 2015 09:28 AM

viva

Thank you blissed smile
Trevor were you able to access those instructions on the IFM forum?

#4 February 16th, 2015 09:29 AM

Laney
Administrator

I love Imgur.com for hosting images, it's very easy to use. All you need to do is drag and drop the image onto the page to start the upload process. Then just use the img tags (explained here http://www.ishotmyself.com/punbb/help.php#img) on either side of the URL of the image and voila! It will display smile

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#5 February 17th, 2015 05:38 AM

trevor

Thank you, Viva, Devochka and Blissed.  I hope to find time soon to attempt posting the photograph. To

#6 February 18th, 2015 06:57 AM

artemesia

Yay Trevor!

#7 February 18th, 2015 07:03 PM

trevor

For you, Artemesia, I'll include a photograph or two of pastries at my favourite French pastry-bread shop. The owner chef is Italian but he stands high amongst the creme de la creme in France.  Last Saturday, he made the birthday cake for a formal-dress birthday party held at the French Embassy in the Farnese Palace.  And his shop only opened about two months ago.  Tempted?  I should add that he is most simpatico as is his small group of assistants.  It makes for a lovely place to spend a morning.  Oh and he also makes an assortment of the most delicious lunch things like quiche and sandwiches--some of which are vegetarian though not vegan; butter is central to his work unlike in most of southern Italy where olive oil prevails (more on that delicious and healthful food another time.)

#8 February 22nd, 2015 12:24 AM

artemesia

My jaw just dropped as I was reading your descriptions of life in Rome. Believe me, i'm tempted but I think my next overseas trip will be to visit a mermaid in Colombia. The food of which you speak sounds heavenly - although I'm not currently a vegetarian - too much opportunity over Christmas can do that. I'm glad I'd be eating pastries made from butter,  they seem to be the only authentic sort. Sigh. Italy seems to be the heart of the gastronomic world. At least when you write about it

#9 February 22nd, 2015 03:52 AM

trevor

Artemesia, your words and enthusiasm are as welcome as pastries made from fresh sweet butter.  How nice it would be to spend several hours with you and friends enjoying the good cheer of aimless, free-ranging talk and pastries.  But, to remain "on topic", please do keep us apprised of your travels and upload photographs of the mermaid in Colombia--provided she is not camera shy.  We ought not to presume upon her privacy, no? As we say in Rome, buona domenica.

Board footer